Thread: moving wallpaper and floor tiles

moving wallpaper and floor tiles

I have searched the forums and don't see an answer for this, but I apologize if I missed it somewhere. Is there a secret to rearranging floor tiles and wallpaper? I can move furniture, appliances and decorations, but cannot seem to click and drag these items. Is it possible? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    It is not possible. Put down a different wallpaper or floor tile and you will see what you replaced is now in reserve in the design tab.

Rhino Keeper
    You cannot "move" them, you can only replace them with another one.

Is it at all possible to sell floor tiles or wallpaper?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyedSheDevil View Post
    Is it at all possible to sell floor tiles or wallpaper?
    No, they cannot be sold.

Ok, thanks!

Why can't they be sold? It's not practical : (

Farm Supplier
    I wish they could be sold. Sometimes I accidentally click when I'm trying to see how it looks so I'm stuck with it. It would also be nice to get a paint all or cover all option. I recently just re-did my bakery, took a while to do the floor and wall. haha

Rhino Keeper
    On an ios device - you pick your tile and then just click, click, click across your floor or walls.
    Nice-but I have accidentally spent coins & gems without realizing - it's very easy to place
    more tiles than you have in storage.

On an android you pick a tile, place it, pick a tile, place it, pick a tile, place it........
    Not awful when your place is smaller but ridiculous when the place gets large.

Ugh- I do my floors & walls on my iphone, NOT my android TAB!

Love my stored wallpaper & floor tiles - great when I want to redecorate - some patterns I wish
    I could have bought more of at the time(not enough coins or my place was smaller) as many
    become unavailable to purchase at some point.