Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Valentine's Day Edition

Bakery Story Valentine's Day Edition

For those who do not know, the Valentine's Day Edition of Bakery Story is now available in the App Store.

This version is not available for Android devices.

Unregistered
    Hi Norman
    I'm holding out to see if there will be a gem offer for downloading

R.s city and farm valentine were crashing quite a bit on the weekend

Unregistered

Show ur face

Show ur face Norman sot hiding .get out of ur farm. And. Answer peoples topics

Unregistered

Bakery Story Valentine's Day Edition

lost 24 gems when this was fired up, any reasons?

Unregistered
    Why is it not available for Android? There are many of us with Droids who would like to have all of the options that Iphones have.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Tid bit confused

Sorry but I dont understand how my vday bakerystory is linked to my original one. Some things are the shared and others aren't? Seems to update rather randomly, and tends to erase alot of what I've been working on when it does. Specifically, food, tips, and the new little missions-which I really like. Unfortunetly, I will have to settle for the origional til the problems are fixed on vday. Oh and really, did u have to make all the decor for vday cost gems? Sad.

Unregistered

P8sbpb

I too am having trouble. At the same time that the Valentine Bakery was available, I got an iPad. In changing over to the iPad, I now have the Valentine Bakery. I have all of my same neighbors, but I lost 20 gems.

Now, tonight, I cannot stay linked. Doesn't make any sense.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know: if I remove Vday Bakery Story from my iPod, will my original bakery be removed, too? Thanks.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know: if I remove Vday Bakery Story from my iPod, will my original bakery be removed, too? Thanks.
    Hi, i deleted valentine BS from my IPad and my original bakery is still on. Hope this helps.

Unregistered

Can we delete the Valentine's Edition?

As Valentine's day is now over and done with, I assume we go back to the original? I don't see any benefit to using the Valentine edition now. Perhaps Norman or Savoy could clarify? I know they merged the FS Summer etc when that was a special ages ago

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast