Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 3-24-2015

Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    The easter display is a 1st prize chest item, so i think its worth the gems. Personally id have it out anytime of year, only because i love it! So for box openers who dont already have this, its a dream!!
    Yes it was a 1st place item is.. Thanks for pointing that out to some folks I won it the fair and square way so others should be happy if they want it for less gems that it probably will take you to win one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    It is a Tracy Reese Dress, good eye!

And Michelle O did wear it, here is the pose even:
    Awesome, I've never seen that picture. I did see the dress at my favorite store, though. Very pretty.

Michelle as a Customer in my boutique? hehe why not )) i also find the dress in closet very classy, surprised it's for coins but good news for those who cant afford to spend gems (coins or not i bought it anyway!!!)
    just Wonder when this xmas invasion is going to stop!!!! well i assume in december we'll be given summer items, sounds very logical.....
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    So I'm really disappointed mainly in the lack of new content. We basically got the white house today, and NOTHING ELSE TRULY NEW!

The Catalogue is an old dress from another display, right down tot he same shoes. I still like it, but I'm saying I've seen it before.
    MRS O is a recycled mannequin with a new dress on her, not one of the newer, larger, better drawn mannequins. I also like it, but wish it was of the NEW art style.
    No comment on the white house display, which is new and well drawn but just not worth getting for FS.

And everything else we got today was recycled Easter and Christmas stuff from years past.

Really guys, it doesn't worry you that our content has been halved (or worse) since the new year? No end in sight of little to no new content, just open old boxes and bring back old displays with like one new thing, maybe if we are lucky?

Rhino Keeper
    Personally im not worried as im a big fan of past removed items coming back and box items. Tho im sorry to say guys, i do wish they wouldnt offer 1st prize, they are so rare and it feels so amazing when you actually win them! Then to see it offered outside the box actually hurts! I do love the new weekly items too and i think aslong as they keep offering a new display aswell, il be cool. Am hoping this week is a one off without display

Rhino Keeper
    Lol, i put pics up for you bella! stuck at work!! Thanks for telling me about photobucket btw!!

Executive Chef
    Can someone please confirm if the box available now..."holiday gift"...is the one from 2011 with the shoe tree? The name matches the one from that time and if this is so.....

Rhino Keeper
    Yes its the box with the shoe tree

why do we not all get the same decorations and /or Fashions offered.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Yes its the box with the shoe tree
    Indeed it is. I had to google it. That tree is MINE! I've been waiting for it for four years. I just need those dorks to not hold off on a sale. If I don't behave I'll get the 500+ packahe to finally get all those old displays just sitting there. I changed my shop four times before figuring out a design because Im tired of seeing my old stuff. I need new items.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast