View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adjacent Placement of Floor Tiles and Wallpaper

42 57.53%
  • Lovey Dovey Dressing Room brought back

23 31.51%
  • Sticky Note Message ? One message from me that remain at the top of my wall

37 50.68%
  • Passion for Fashion Sign

12 16.44%
  • Haute Couture

32 43.84%
  • Pink Prom Dress

20 27.40%
  • Pink Prom Girl : Pink Prom Dress | Sparkle High Heels | Rhinestone Necklace | Rhinestone Earrings

26 35.62%
  • Pretty Girl in Pink : Cute Pink Dress | Cute Pink Purse | Gold Necklace | Cute Pink Heels

32 43.84%
  • Summer in Turquoise: Blue Jean Onesy | Turquoise Sunglasses | Turquoise Watch | Turquoise Purse

26 35.62%
  • Summer Casual: Cute Sundress | Jean Jacket | Gold Bangles | Pink Wedges

38 52.05%
  • Summer Polka Dots

23 31.51%
  • Summer All Year Long: Flamingo Legs, Sunny Steppers, Caribbean Handbag, Twiggy's Sunnies

31 42.47%
  • 1960s Eyelashes

23 31.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll and Suggestion Thread - March 23, 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    These are the images for the poll.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adjacent Placement of Floor Tiles and Wallpaper

Lovey Dovey Dressing Room brought back

Sticky Note Message – One message from me that remain at the top of my wall

Passion for Fashion Sign

Haute Couture

Pink Prom Dress

Pink Prom Girl: Pink Prom Dress | Sparkle High Heels | Rhinestone Necklace | Rhinestone Earrings

Pretty Girl in Pink: Cute Pink Dress | Cute Pink Purse | Gold Necklace | Cute Pink Heels

Summer in Turquoise: Blue Jean Onesy | Turquoise Sunglasses | Turquoise Watch | Turquoise Purse

Summer Casual: Cute Sundress | Jean Jacket | Gold Bangles | Pink Wedges

Summer Polka Dots

Summer All Year Long: Flamingo Legs, Sunny Steppers, Caribbean Handbag, Twiggy's Sunnies

1960s Eyelashes

That geometric skirt is amazing in the second photo! I would love to see a jean jacket...finally! Also a nice, snug, form fitting dress or skirt. With cutouts. It can look cute and modern without being trashy.

Executive Chef
    Oh and maybe some more makeup choices! Lip colors especially. A deep dark red. A near black. Light pink. Nude.

Fashion Designer
    goals, i would like goals!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    That geometric skirt is amazing in the second photo! I would love to see a jean jacket...finally! Also a nice, snug, form fitting dress or skirt. With cutouts. It can look cute and modern without being trashy.
    I'm not liking the placement of the green and black squares, especially on the front of the skirt. It reminds me of a Project Runway disaster. I love the yellow and black dress, especially with the jacket. I would also love to have a black leather jacket.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fashionideal View Post
    Sorry, but the above is by no means haute couture, this could not even be from a designer's pr?t-a-porter line, haute couture usually referring to the very exclusive, handmade clothing shown in Paris and Milan, by designers of the likes of Valentino, Dior, dolce & gabbana, etc., while pr?t-a-porter would refer to the line a available in their stores. The above does qualify for neither. I still voted for it, as it would be awesome to see some haute couture inspired looks in the game. I would love for catalogues being focussing on real fashion again like this one by Marc Jacobs ss2014 (that we also have in game, seem familiar anyone ??)

Also I would love a fashion week theme, with real fashionable clothing from the runways . With additional content fitting the city of the respective fashion week (NY, Paris, Milan, LA, Berlin, Tokyo etc) But this seems to have become a kids game lately that is lacking any of its artistic standards it used to have, which made it fun for me to play even as an adult , lol.
    I agree with you 100%, I liked having clothes that were inspired by actual designers in real life.

I also really like the yellow and grey suggestion! And the 60s inspired clothes I always love! <3

I'm not sure what is meant by adjacent floor tiles and wallpaper?

Another suggestion -- a select all option for gifting all neighbors at one time!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yumyummi8 View Post
    I'm not sure what is meant by adjacent floor tiles and wallpaper?
    It's where you can place tiles and wallpaper without having to click back and forth on the menu, you just click the next space you want to place the wallpaper or tile. Like it is in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    It's where you can place tiles and wallpaper without having to click back and forth on the menu, you just click the next space you want to place the wallpaper or tile. Like it is in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.
    Thanks! Glad I'm not the only one who had that question. Now I can go back and vote!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink_Charlett View Post
    I'd also like the 1960s shift dress. I love the 60s, but I was not a fan of the black mod update most recently.
    Attachment 19478
    Attachment 19479
    Attachment 19480
    Yes please! More colorful and more accurate Mod catalogs please!

Rhino Keeper
    Recently there's no LTOs...I want LTOs please!

Quote Originally Posted by fashionideal View Post
    Sorry, but the above is by no means haute couture, this could not even be from a designer's pr?t-a-porter line, haute couture usually referring to the very exclusive, handmade clothing shown in Paris and Milan, by designers of the likes of Valentino, Dior, dolce & gabbana, etc., while pr?t-a-porter would refer to the line a available in their stores. The above does qualify for neither. I still voted for it, as it would be awesome to see some haute couture inspired looks in the game. I would love for catalogues being focussing on real fashion again like this one by Marc Jacobs ss2014 (that we also have in game, seem familiar anyone ??)

Also I would love a fashion week theme, with real fashionable clothing from the runways . With additional content fitting the city of the respective fashion week (NY, Paris, Milan, LA, Berlin, Tokyo etc) But this seems to have become a kids game lately that is lacking any of its artistic standards it used to have, which made it fun for me to play even as an adult , lol.
    We already have a catalog very similar to this. But I agree about the "real haute couture."

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast