View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adjacent Placement of Floor Tiles and Wallpaper

42 57.53%
  • Lovey Dovey Dressing Room brought back

23 31.51%
  • Sticky Note Message ? One message from me that remain at the top of my wall

37 50.68%
  • Passion for Fashion Sign

12 16.44%
  • Haute Couture

32 43.84%
  • Pink Prom Dress

20 27.40%
  • Pink Prom Girl : Pink Prom Dress | Sparkle High Heels | Rhinestone Necklace | Rhinestone Earrings

26 35.62%
  • Pretty Girl in Pink : Cute Pink Dress | Cute Pink Purse | Gold Necklace | Cute Pink Heels

32 43.84%
  • Summer in Turquoise: Blue Jean Onesy | Turquoise Sunglasses | Turquoise Watch | Turquoise Purse

26 35.62%
  • Summer Casual: Cute Sundress | Jean Jacket | Gold Bangles | Pink Wedges

38 52.05%
  • Summer Polka Dots

23 31.51%
  • Summer All Year Long: Flamingo Legs, Sunny Steppers, Caribbean Handbag, Twiggy's Sunnies

31 42.47%
  • 1960s Eyelashes

23 31.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Poll and Suggestion Thread - March 23, 2015

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Can we get the aquarius fountain please please please! ill come back for that
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    In light of the "basic-ness" and blandness of many of the recent catalogs, I give you the catalogs I've designed that venture into more statement styles. Like them or hate them, they're much more out there and eye-catching than the tastelessness of the recent catalogs. Also, I did their make up!! I'm really happy with with some of the make up here, especially for the outfit "Bohemian Goddess" I'm loving her make up

Hip Hipster: Floral T-Shirt, Artsy Overalls, Leather Flatforms, Artsy Carrier

Euphoria: Euphoric Halter Dress, Simple Sandals, Daisy Band

Alienation: Nightwalker Crop Sweater, UFO Skirt, Jelly Shoes, Blank Sky Beanie

Plush Kitty: Pink Plush Sweater, Kitty Circle Skirt, Kitty Boots, Kitty Ears

Delicate Editorial: Daisy Crop Top, Pin-Up Skirt, Pin-Up Stilettos

Casual Aphrodite: Seashore Tank Dress, Beach Espadrilles, Seafoam Sunnies

Bohemian Goddess: Goddess Toga Gown, Goddess Pumps, Bohemian Hoops

Material Affair: Media Gown, Designer Pumps, Triangle Earring

I'm also super obsessed with the make up of this one. It's my latest design but it's still in the works, I just had to show off the make up though. It's so dramatic and beautiful.

Last edited by Ic3e; 06-10-15 at 03:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    In light of the "basic-ness" and blandness of many of the recent catalogs, I give you the catalogs I've designed that venture into more statement styles. Like them or hate them, they're much more out there and eye-catching than the tastelessness of the recent catalogs. Also, I did their make up!! I'm really happy with with some of the make up here, especially for the outfit "Bohemian Goddess" I'm loving her make up

Hip Hipster: Floral T-Shirt, Artsy Overalls, Leather Flatforms, Artsy Carrier

Euphoria: Euphoric Halter Dress, Simple Sandals, Daisy Band

Alienation: Nightwalker Crop Sweater, UFO Skirt, Jelly Shoes, Blank Sky Beanie

Plush Kitty: Pink Plush Sweater, Kitty Circle Skirt, Kitty Boots, Kitty Ears

Delicate Editorial: Daisy Crop Top, Pin-Up Skirt, Pin-Up Stilettos

Casual Aphrodite: Seashore Tank Dress, Beach Espadrilles, Seafoam Sunnies

Bohemian Goddess: Goddess Toga Gown, Goddess Pumps, Bohemian Hoops

Material Affair: Media Gown, Designer Pumps, Triangle Earring

I'm also super obsessed with the make up of this one. It's my latest design but it's still in the works, I just had to show off the make up though. It's so dramatic and beautiful.

OMG You are so talented!! Wonderful!
    My fav are Casual Aphrodite, Alienation and the super beautiful makeup of Bohemian Goddess! S8! Please use Ic3e suggestions

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Oh dear, you are so creative! I always admire your creations! Each of these outfits are original and absolutely adorable. My personal favorites are Alienation and Plush Kitty, but I really love all of them!
    Last edited by ievuxia; 07-30-15 at 04:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hair and make up of the 1960s. Based off of Cut.com's "100 Years of Beauty" series on YouTube. Could also be additions to the make up counter!!

Go-go Girl (USA)

Cadillac Queen (USA)

Queen B (Iran)

Smooth Swoop (South Korea)

Fiesta Dame (Mexico)

Posh Lady (Philippines)

Sepia Screen Starlet (India)

Rhino Keeper
    I like all of that hair!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i love bohemian goddess and all that hair wowy!
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

I think a school girl outfit/uniform would be cute (plaid skirt, sweater or collared vest style top, & knee length socks). Also think a cheerleading uniform with pom poms would be cute too! I like the shorts overalls also. A roller skate outifit (white tank crop top with colorful trim, matching short shorts, knee length socks, & roller skates with the pom poms on top) would be awesome! I think we need more green eyes to choose from for our avatars. A fuller set of lips would be nice too. Bangs straight across also.

Fashion Designer
    So I thought if they're bringing back last summer's LTOs I'd really love to see the Beach Bonfire Party. It's sooo adorable, ahh!.. PLEASE, S8!

P.S. I even remember it's price, it costed 36gems back then. Really cheap for such cute display, in my opinion.

Last edited by ievuxia; 07-30-15 at 04:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    How about more lingerie? Long flowing nightgown, pretty slippers.I'm a level 67 now all I have is 2 pajamas sets.Even a long flowing nightgown with a robe and furry glass slippers.Anyone?PJs party

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011