Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Restaurant Update: March 25th 2015

Rhino Keeper
    You should have it, the easter stove doesn't belong to past easter is older. I don't know which version of RS you have but take a look it must be there if not send a private message to kooky to solve your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by birdieyumyum123 View Post
    I've read a few posts but I'm still not sure why I'm getting requests for Easter items. Are these to do with the bundles? I'm on android and those bundles are just too pricey for me. I'm level 99 but I took a break from BS And RS for a bit last year and I missed Easter. Does this mean I won't be able to get the Easter stove? Thanks peeps.

[QUOTE=LalaSmooth;1083129]Easter stove should be in your appliance section[/QUOTEp]

Thank you! That helped me.

I have no idea how to incorporate answers into my post but I just wanted to say thank you to all who replied. I found the stove. Am I right in thinking that this is the first time we have been unable to gift required items instead of just responding to requests?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by birdieyumyum123 View Post
    I have no idea how to incorporate answers into my post but I just wanted to say thank you to all who replied. I found the stove. Am I right in thinking that this is the first time we have been unable to gift required items instead of just responding to requests?
    No, there have been a few other occasions, but in this case it is because it was a removed item from 3 years ago and they'd removed the gifting option when they removed the appliance. Since it is only available for purchase again for a short amount of time, they didn't bother putting the gifting option back, just to have to remove it again. The eggs and bunny ears were only needed for that item alone.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Hi can someone help me..I bought a stove that is an easy fix.I don't know how to.make it work.when I bought it I just saw a box and some things in it..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kianmarco28 View Post
    Hi can someone help me..I bought a stove that is an easy fix.I don't know how to.make it work.when I bought it I just saw a box and some things in it..
    When you click on the box it opens up to show you a listing of supplies, right? You need to get each of the quantity the appliance needs and then you can build and use it. You either get the supplies by "asking/requesting" to your neighbors, or through the gifting system.

Here is a link to how to build appliances. https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post757846
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213