Thread: How often do you redesign your boutique?

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,

How often do you redesign your boutique?

I've had the same design (at max expansion) for over a year, but about a week ago I abruptly changed everything. It's all new decor, all new everything, actually. The layout of the racks is still roughly the same, but everything else is very, very different.

How often do the rest of you do that?

Executive Chef
    I redesign every two weeks or so, depending on how my must strikes me. Sometimes, it could be every week depending on how good the weekly updates are. It just depends on the mood I'm in. I'm about to redesign my shop to include the new stuff from today.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I almost never redesign, and when I do, it stays in basically the same layout.

I used to redesign sections of my main boutique quite frequently when new themes came out. I quit for a while but then came back when I had a great new idea for a single theme store. Since then I have not redesign, although I have bought new items "just in case" I ever feel like it in future.

I have two other stores that have a very specific theme and each has only been through a redesign then i've expanded the store. Both are pretty much complete based on all the items I know exist in the FS universe that match their theme.

I use to almost weekly or every other week. Then fall last year I became lazy. So now seasonal or Holiday re dos. Things could change again though depending on how the mood strikes me. Or RL itself.
    I usually do a cohesive theme or color though. If we're ever able to place tiles more than one at time would help me get more excited about re dos. lol

But I always try to get my cost per use out of my gem item's. Kinda like most of my wardrobe cost per ware. Some of my non Holiday display item's are gathering dust sadly sitting in storage.

Executive Chef
    I think once a month.I'm very lazy in redecorating and it can drive me crazy.Usually I redecorate based on season/holiday.Now I have a spring/easter boutique and I'll keep it like this until May when I'll redecorate for summer.
    What I enjoy most is changing clothes on my avi.

Executive Chef
    I used to redecorate every expansion but now it became large and i'm too lazy and there are no more expansions so for now it stays. maybe when i accumulate some cool stuff i'll get to it...

Executive Chef
    For the past year or so ive been redecorating every 3 weeks to a month. Im amazed at people who toss so much money away on racks to redo their shops basically every week. Id LOVE to see how many coins they have. Im struggling at around 700,000 or else id start selling out to buy those spring rainbow tiles or do my entire floor in one color. I cant afford something so luxe!

My current design will stay put for at least two months, unless some super awesome display comes out that I must have! Otherwise im trying to master all items in the colors im using to collect gems the old fashioned way. Ive put myself on gem buying punishment.

Fashion Designer
    I tend to redecorate FULLY seasonally, so every few months. However, I do partial redecorations every time there is an update where I purchase something substantial, so maybe once a month for that?

Started building up different display sections as my store grew, but then when I reached maximum size, the beach inspired corner just grew and grew and grew until it pushed out almost all the other displays (except the corner where I keep all my saved clothes from past limited catalogs). Over the years after accumulating a whole bunch of beach themed items I was inspired to put them all into one semi-coherent scene. Given the amount of work involved I have not changed the scene much with only one or two displays swapping out based on the seasons (ie right now the dolphin sunset is making way for the mexican festival display). I have been adding new items that fit the scene, but now it's starting to get a bit crowded so unless TL release fresh expansions I probably won't make too many more changes. I do buy items I like just in case, but usually these go straight into storage. Maybe one day when a really good new idea strikes I might completely redo my store.

My other two stores were started with a very specific theme in mind, so they have looked pretty similar growing from small, medium to large. Again I simply add items that complement the theme when S8 releases them.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795