Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story update 3-18-15

Executive Chef

Come on in to Chez Stormie for some sweet samples of petite pastries! Bring the pleasant Paris atmosphere to your Shop and welcome your Customers with the Patisserie Display in Bakery Story!

Bake up some tasty bites in your Bakery:
    Macaroon (Wallpaper)
    Patisserie Sign
    Yummy Sweets

Executive Chef
    i love the new recipes, especially the right-most one! and i seriously LOVE macarons in real life, so i hope the wallpaper isn't gems. it's good for easter too. i wish most of the display bases weren't brown though.

PLEASE DON'T BE A BUNDLE! (or at least if it is, i hope all content is also available for individual purchase)

also, stormie, those are macarons on the walls. macaroons are the coconut things. totally different. see?:

(images from wikipedia)
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-17-15 at 04:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I love how they included Easter in this update. The macaroon wallpaper could totally pass for Easter eggs, especially since they're pastel. Also the chocolate bunny cupcakes are adorable! Thanks S8!

Executive Chef
    Are those recipes on the counters?

Executive Chef
    It looks like recipes. So pretty! Guess I need to hurry and master that Apple tea and Turkish delights.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ilaria2464 View Post
    I love how they included Easter in this update. The macaroon wallpaper could totally pass for Easter eggs, especially since they're pastel. Also the chocolate bunny cupcakes are adorable! Thanks S8!
    Omg yes when I saw da wallpaper at first I though it was easter eggs haha but itsz cute still

Executive Chef
    I suggested a few weeks ago that they redo the French theme with desserts that look vaguely French rather than the recycled designs of normal desserts in the patisserie display we had for last February's goals, and lo and behold here it is. Not sure these exactly look like French desserts but at least they're not recycled designs. And yay for even more new recipes, though I'm still working on mastering the goal ovens.

Haha France seen by American designers, which means those displays are whatever you want except French, let alone Parisian (everyone knows the muffins n cupcakes depicted are typically French lmao - come on, if you want to add the French touch, wheres the opera, the paris-brest, the religieuse, the charlotte?????). As for the counters themselves maybe before WWII....
    but whatever i really like the vintage look, and however unlikely it is, thats a cute yummy update, n i look forward to getting it

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I suggested a few weeks ago that they redo the French theme with desserts that look vaguely French rather
    than the recycled designs of normal desserts in the patisserie display we had for last February's goals, and lo and behold here it is. Not sure these exactly look like French desserts but at least they're not recycled designs. And yay for even more new recipes, though I'm still working on mastering the goal ovens.
    I confirm: they dont look like French desserts

Executive Chef
    Ugly, hideous update. I do welcome more recipes.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast