Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story update 3-18-15

Rhino Keeper
    Cool I found it. The new version is called Pastry Shop. So many versions...

Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I have to say, I took a break from this game for a few months because I got bored, but now that I'm playing again, these last several updates have been really great. I'm happy to see more bakery related decor + more recipes! This is definitely an improvement
    Yup, seem lately we're getting more and more bakery related items. Which are always welcome and a nice addition to the game. It's like finally something hit their head, that this is a bakery game after all. Lol But I'm much more happier when they add in new recipe/appliance. More gems! $__$
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Finally found the new version on Google Play...listed as Bakery Story Pastry Shop...it doestake a bit of searching since it isn't the first game listed.is by Storm 8 n not Teamlava

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickieCago View Post
    Cool I found it. The new version is called Pastry Shop. So many versions...
    Hey!!!! Toda y appeared the pop up!! We finally Have Pastry update!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, Stormy's bakery has some cute bunnies so where did they come from? The Bunny Baker is one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KimWill View Post
    Ok, Stormy's bakery has some cute bunnies so where did they come from? The Bunny Baker is one
    Lol I was just coming here to find out about that also.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Lol I was just coming here to find out about that also.
    Those bunnies are from the Easter Box. The small statue on the left is from the Pastel Box

I am new to these forums, plz be patient with me. Is anyone kinda bored with the bakery? There's more machines/stoves to make drinks than bakery items it seems. And why so many ovens that make only cookies? I don't want 1500-3000 cookies. I really wish I could unlock some of the stoves from previous goals, kinds cruel to leave them out but I can't get them. And I'm on level 93! Obviously I did t finish some goals so I don't have some ovens. I would love they make whooping pies, too. And why does it take so many coins to expand in bakery but not in the restaurant? Okay rant over, thanks.

Hey (: I have an android and downloaded the pastry bakery story but I can't seem to find the hatchery. I am in level 71 if that matters.

Executive Chef
    It doesn't. Candy hatchery is only available on ios. With any luck, it will be made universally available soon.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast