Thread: Star rating question

New Resident

Question Star rating question

Hello. I have a question and was wondering if anyone could help me...

My store had a star rating of 3. I worked hard one evening to bring it to a 4. The very next morning, it was gone. This has happened 3 times where it has reached a rating of "4", only to have it gone the next morning. I just checked and I am now a "2". My store is active all day long. I have neighbors that visit and "like" items. Please tell me what I can do to make this more "permanent", something that will last more than 12-15 hours.

Executive Chef
    Sadly, the star rating has nothing to do at all with how active your shop is or how often you log on. The ONLY thing it shows is how much time you got to go around and tip people in the community or your neighbours.

Also every night at reset (12:00 AM PST) your star rating goes down by 10%. So the next day you have to go and tip a bunch if you want to keep it at 4.

I personally don't bother with it much, because it really doesn't show you how much a person actually logs into the game, since it can get stuck for people who never log on at a rating that they had when they last logged in, so it's not an accurate measure of anything besides how much free time you have on your hands to go around tipping all day.

Hope this helps.