Thread: Snowman chef

New Resident

Snowman chef

Sent out requests for magical snowballs twice now, only request come back is stormies, anybody got any suggestions please

How many neighbors did you send out the requests to? It's possible none of these neighbors have been active recently. We suggest sending requests to any neighbors who you see are actively tipping and commenting. Hope this helps!

Nightclub Owner
    FrozenTurtle, I think there may be something more wrong than the normal things we normally see when requests aren't answered. See this thread also, as this isn't the only person having the problem. I'm waiting for the original poster to come back with more information, but there could be a real glitch going on here, especially if it's for these older appliances/decoration items that required supplies.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....iving-requests

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    FrozenTurtle, I think there may be something more wrong than the normal things we normally see when requests aren't answered. See this thread also, as this isn't the only person having the problem. I'm waiting for the original poster to come back with more information, but there could be a real glitch going on here, especially if it's for these older appliances/decoration items that required supplies.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....iving-requests
    Thanks for the info! We'll take a second look at this.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks FrozenTurtle.

Just to update you all, a neighbor just sent me a request for a snowball and I received it and accepted it. I'm waiting to hear back from them on if they actually got the return from me. I'm on iOS and I'm not sure what they're using but I can ask if you think it will make a difference. Maybe it is only an Android issue?