Thread: Not receiving requests

Not receiving requests

I had been sending requests for parts to build my stoves, my neighbors are not receiving these requests except for stormies store.. It's hard to build several stoves when my neighbors can't accept requests that they are not getting.. This is so frustrating, I've missed out on building limited time Stoves due to me not being able to make room for them cuz I can't build stoves fast enough

Nightclub Owner
    You can only receive 20 requests per day, just like gifts. Make sure when you're sending your requests to neighbors you don't send more than 20 a day otherwise you could clog up your system and it will need a day to refresh and your neighbors to actually get the request.

[QUOTE=kittykitchen7;1075511] Then can you explain why only stormies store is recieving and accepting my request out of 150 of my neighbors??? I've been playing this game for more than 4 yrs didn't have this problem before

By the way, I had been sending requests everyday for the past week, still just stormies store recieving my requests

Nightclub Owner
    What are the parts you're requesting? Are they also able to be sent as gifts? Is it for an old item that is about to be removed from RS? I'm wondering if that's the problem, it's an old item and the requesting system isn't recognizing it when sending to neighbors and only Stormie would since he's the TL bot.

Nope! I'm requesting regular parts such as screw, motor and blue nozzle

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, that is just....Odd. Is it for an older appliance that they are about to get rid of? What appliances are you trying to build? Are you on iOS or Android?

ETA: add me to your game, my storm ID is the same: queentina3. Try to send me a request. I've been getting them for regular parts and at least the Red Ribbons from my neighbors, as well as the Ink and Pocket Watch, so I know my request system is working.

Also, were you able to send/receive requests for the newest machines they released or did you have a problem with them as well (ink/pocket watch/frozen ice/etc...)
    Last edited by queentina3; 03-17-15 at 06:09 AM.