Thread: Can you breed something decent with 2 diamonds?

Rhino Keeper

Can you breed something decent with 2 diamonds?

I recently got my 2nd pure diamond & was wondering if breeding them both together, I was able to get something decent like a rainbow, stone or a zodiac etc as so far I have managed forest, air, water, Olympus & now I am currently breeding virtue, am I wasting my time breeding these 2?

Fashion Designer
    Two diamonds can breed any other pure type - tropic, stone, rainbow, zodiac, infinity - but these are all rares/super rares/ultra rares, so it does take more effort to get them.

Fashion Designer
    I got a lot of Zodiacs dragons and all of my Tropic dragons this way. Some stone dragons too. If I don't know what to breed, I'll throw that pair together and see what happens.

Executive Chef
    I remember when I decided to try for a Zodiac dragon using that pair. I had 2 magic fails and gave up! I guess it is good if you don't really have any idea on what to try for.

Banned
    I think there are about 46 possibilities. Google it and you can see if those are ones you want /need.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info, I really want rainbow but I'm getting bored of the continuous fails, I might keep trying this for a bit, 2 dragons lots of possibilities, I find that exciting ☺

Banned
    I got night elf, many zodiacs, the tropic ones, and at least 3 cosmic type dragons this way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I got night elf, many zodiacs, the tropic ones, and at least 3 cosmic type dragons this way.
    I wish I had your luck!