Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Wonderland Updates and Story Information

Executive Chef
    I think moderator Spirit wind got tired of keeping everyone's hopes up,TL dropped this game from priority pretty quickly,irresponsible because at first many players actually put money (hopefully not much) into the game

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    lol. Well, I can't keep anyone's hopes up, but I can let you know if I hear any news and pop in here from time to time just to see what's happening.... In the meantime, cheese and jam are my new missions. Might take a while!

At least no one has expectations of having anything but a zero social rating!

It's weird that the expand icon disappeared. I'm looking at other people's kingdoms and not everyone was able to expand the same places. I have a dead space where others have cleared.

Executive Chef
    I got a pop up saying Game Support of Wonderland will end on October 26. I guess that's it then...Lol, I'm kind of feeling sorry for the characters in the game, wandering around in there, lost for all eternity. Will the main character be able to get home again?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    Too bad, i love enjoyed it! It was fun while it lasted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I got a pop up saying Game Support of Wonderland will end on October 26. I guess that's it then...Lol, I'm kind of feeling sorry for the characters in the game, wandering around in there, lost for all eternity. Will the main character be able to get home again?
    That's a good point! Is he/she just stuck there? Will their parents miss them? I guess the upside is no school (what teen wouldn't like that?) but couldn't they at least wake up and it's all been a dream or something?

I guess I'm a bit disappointed but not entirely surprised. I mean, I have more active neighbors in City Story. SpiritWind said it best- more time for Castle!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

So... It's all over ? ������

The Honorable Panda
    Is I am sorry but this game is now retired.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011