Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion about Rare Random Drops

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I'll try and remember this thread when I get new goodies. I have had to dig deep down my inventory to find out what I've received in the past:
    Spooky scarecrow
    Hayride
    Faerie campfire (I don't really go on this adventure very often, probably got it from the castle though)
    4 dragon eggs in storage plus hatched 3 normal ones and 3 special ones
    2 burning embers in storage (so have found 5 in total so far)
    4 skunkupies (never did give one for the fortune teller goal so this is all I have received)

I also found 20 purple hides.
    Do you remember if the embers came from castle or barracks?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    The Snowman is still available for purchase in the Market for 40 gems. It was always available for purchase, but was also an item that might drop from the Pile of Gifts. So if you didn't get one at Christmas, you can still get it. Frankly, I'm surprised that all of the winter items are still in the Market.
    Oh, you're right, I forgot that the snowman can be bought at the Market! Still, though, there are many players who won't buy decorations with gems, so a very rare drop of the snowman from, for example, Dark Caves, would be a very welcome possibility for them... I believe that those who want to buy the snowman would do so anyway, because it would probably take a long while waiting for a drop...The chance should be there, though, just as it is for dark cave formations or royal animals...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Let's talk about the golden apple drop. One day I got 4 and then it was 3 days before I got another I have 8 apple tree and before this event I was collecting every two hours, I started this personal goal on my own on feb26 I was at 68 and now I sit at 87 , and stoped for this event

Executive Chef
    And talking about drops ,I am so tired of getting the bench . I agree some new stuff should be added
    I would love the snowman there no way I'm going to pay 40 gems just for decorations , but if it was a drop I would be thrilled !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Do you remember if the embers came from castle or barracks?
    Sorry, I really can't remember. But will keep my eyes open for next time.

lol, for the adventurestuff look at my "dumpsection"
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    To players collecting golden apples: I've heard several say that they have trouble getting rid of all the ordinary apples you get in the search for golden ones. Personally, I just collect from the trees even if I'm maxed at apples...Do you feel that drop rates for golen apples improve if you're not maxed on ordinary ones, or do you just not like the waste when maxed?
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Nightclub Owner
    To players collecting golden apples: I've heard several say that they have trouble getting rid of all the ordinary apples you get in the search for golden ones. Personally, I just collect from the trees even if I'm maxed at apples...Do you feel that drop rates for golen apples improve if you're not maxed on ordinary ones, or do you just not like the waste when maxed?
    Well I don't like to waste but I also don't notice a difference on whether I am or not, the Golden Apples have always been elusive to me. I'm lucky if I get one every 6 months. Now Golden Eggs, those drop for me at least once a week from the Hatchery. Nuggets is about once a month, maybe, from the mines.

One of the reasons I end up doing the gem trade in the exchange is due to the over-abundance of apples, plus I figure it is quick and easy to make two of each meal and send it off - and hey, FREE GEMS!! You just gotta love that! Plus I get a trade ticket, which I desperately need to finish expanding. I'm completely out of space but I now need two, three, five expansion papers a piece. *cries*

Executive Chef
    Oh, you're right, I forgot that the snowman can be bought at the Market! Still, though, there are many players who won't buy decorations with gems, so a very rare drop of the snowman from, for example, Dark Caves, would be a very welcome possibility for them... I believe that those who want to buy the snowman would do so anyway, because it would probably take a long while waiting for a drop...The chance should be there, though, just as it is for dark cave formations or royal animals...
    Did the snowman ever drop from an adventure? I don't remember the Xmas stuff dropping from *any* adventure like the H'ween stuff did; Xmas decor only came from one of the Pile of Gifts bundles.. and the market, of course. Lol

Still, the drops from those Pile of Gifts were random and rare, too...so I guess it still counts lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Did the snowman ever drop from an adventure? I don't remember the Xmas stuff dropping from *any* adventure like the H'ween stuff did; Xmas decor only came from one of the Pile of Gifts bundles.. and the market, of course. Lol

Still, the drops from those Pile of Gifts were random and rare, too...so I guess it still counts lol.
    No, I've never heard about the snowman or other Christmas stuff dropping from adventures...It's just a suggestion I have, that they would do that. It's just possible to buy that deco in Market.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast