Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Discussion about Rare Random Drops

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    It's going to be a long road with the SYPs, I have 9 now, the last drop was more than a month ago...
    8 d-eggs, 3 m-eggs, 10 burning embers. A long and winding road with those items too, lolol
    My SYP drop rate is abyssal low. I got 1 pie since the bakery was introduced, daily gartering. On both accounts!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    My SYP drop rate is abyssal low. I got 1 pie since the bakery was introduced, daily gartering. On both accounts!
    It seems to be about as rare as dragon eggs or burning embers atm, we'll see what happens. I collect normally from Ivy's Bakery now, no speeding up. I did that when it first came out, though, also the drop rate was higher then (for me at least).
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    My final proportional drop rates for Skunku-Pie: Super Yummy Pie has landed on 13:1, now I won't be getting any more Skunkus until we can use them in some goal I've adjusted the numbers with regards to the Skunkus I've gotten from other sources

Attachment 22192

Attachment 22193

Edit: Since 27 June, the proportional drop rate is 33:1 for Skunkus:SYP...
    Attachment 24860 Attachment 24861
    here I am months later

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Attachment 24860 Attachment 24861
    here I am months later
    That's a big change in proportional Skunku:SYP drop rate, last post you had 28:1 and now 14:1! You seem to be very lucky with the SYPs!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Time for a little CS droprate research again I'm spending quite some time tending to my alicorns. The purple ones are not feeling as strong as they used to be, and I'm taking notes on their energy balance. Helps with deciding treatments and so on. Thought I might use this old thread, as the statistics could be of use to other scientists out there. I'm collecting from 80 purple alis every day, and here are the results from day 1:

4 energy: 30 alicorns

5 energy: 27 alicorns

6 energy: 10 alicorns

7 energy: 3 alicorns

8 energy: 7 alicorns

10 energy: 2 alicorns

20 energy: 1 alicorn

To be continued...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    That's a big change in proportional Skunku:SYP drop rate, last post you had 28:1 and now 14:1! You seem to be very lucky with the SYPs!
    Max on skunkie pie and only 17 of the supper yummy pies ,and I have been max for some time now

Executive Chef
    Time for a little CS droprate research again I'm spending quite some time tending to my alicorns. The purple ones are not feeling as strong as they used to be, and I'm taking notes on their energy balance. Helps with deciding treatments and so on. Thought I might use this old thread, as the statistics could be of use to other scientists out there. I'm collecting from 80 purple alis every day, and here are the results from day 1:

4 energy: 30 alicorns

5 energy: 27 alicorns

6 energy: 10 alicorns

7 energy: 3 alicorns

8 energy: 7 alicorns

10 energy: 2 alicorns

20 energy: 1 alicorn

To be continued...
    Only have 8 and almost very day you can count on it it will be 4 ,, did get one 40 which I posted in woo hoo moment the other day But this morning I got a 20

Host(ess)
    Mithril!!! I'm never going to get my faerie respite thingy done at this rate. I need 10 and only have 2. Been this way forever!

Same goes for that tablet thingy dropping those shards. I have one. Apparently need 4 to be able to start crafting mithril. But that's been months also and no shards drop at all. Smh

Executive Chef
    After 3 days of purple ali tending, total 240 collectings:

4 energy: 99 collectings

5 energy: 74 collectings

6 energy: 32 collectings

7 energy: 8 collectings

8 energy: 20 collectings

10 energy: 3 collectings

20 energy: 2 collectings

40 energy: 2 collectings

I'll be back
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    After 3 days of purple ali tending, total 240 collectings:

4 energy: 99 collectings

5 energy: 74 collectings

6 energy: 32 collectings

7 energy: 8 collectings

8 energy: 20 collectings

10 energy: 3 collectings

20 energy: 2 collectings

40 energy: 2 collectings

I'll be back
    Great research!

I have been watching the drops from my Alis since they got ill. I have only had a handful of 10+drops out of an est. 150 - 200 collections - and only 1x 40 energy drop ever, which fits with your far more scientific findings. Poor creatures must need a lot more rest. They look happy enough though.