Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion about Rare Random Drops

Executive Chef

Discussion about Rare Random Drops

I have not been able to find a thread where we can discuss all sorts of random drops and drop rates. Several players, including myself, spend a lot of time searching for rare drops, not necessarily because they're needed for a goal, but for the joy of the hunt!

A separate thread for each item and occasion, tend to result in very short and short-lived threads... Therefore, I would like to have a thread where players can exchange information about the search for burning embers, berry mounds, faerire campfires, skunkupies and the likes. For example, i would like to know how easy it has been for other players to collect skunkupies - the type you get from the Belladonna exchange! Anyone close to maxing these? How long did it take you? I would also like to know from players with multiple faerie campfires/berry mounds how many times you went to the Plume Hive and when you got the items!

Limited rare random drops should also be possible to discuss in this thread, such as snowman, hayride and spooky scarecrow!

I considered if the right place might be the U-goals thread, but those goals are of a more organized, systematic nature...

great thread Annie! SW 16 Mar
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-15-15 at 07:26 PM. Reason: updated title
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    LUV IT!!!

I currently have 7 of Belladonna's skunkupies (not to be confused with Ivy's Super Yummy Pie, lol) but i don't think all of them came from the trade with Belladonna (living wood/mushrooms/rat tails). If I remember right, one of them dropped from the Sending Belladonna Plants trade.

I would especially like to know if the faerie campfire or berry mound has dropped from the barracks for anyone.
    TL (or S8, whatever, lol) ~ I know it's an ancient Chinese secret and you can't share droprate % with us, but can you at least confirm that those faerie items DO drop from the barracks and if so, their droprate is the SAME as from the keep/court??? I'm maxed on faerie supplies because I've been on so many plume hive adventures (mostly from barracks) and only crates I seem to get (rarely, I might add) are glimmer rock formations, a royal & black cow and a faerie path.

... I'm still upset about not getting a purple scarecrow at H'ween, wahhhh, lol (but did manage to get 2 hayrides).

I was also able to get two Matrix eggs back during the dragon event.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 03-15-15 at 03:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Well, at least we got confirmation in the Burning Embers-thread that the embers do drop from barracks (also confirmed by a player). An equal drop rate confirmation, we did not get, however...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    I would also like to suggest something I already posted in the forum for feedback and suggestions, months ago... Please make limited items like spooky scarecrow and snowman rare random drops from the standard adventures, even if they become very rare drops. I think that would be uplifting for players who missed out at the specific event, and after all, it's only deco, and you can't buy it anywhere, so it should not affect game economy...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 03-15-15 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Typo...really do not like that...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    ......An equal drop rate confirmation, we did not get, however...
    ....and we prolly won't. For some reason, that kind of info is more guarded than Area 51, lol

Executive Chef
    I have gotten TWO Burning embers in the last month, and one new Dragon egg to add to the ones not hatched.(I have about 12 regular Dragons already hatched). I got a Berry mound in the first week of Faerie adventures. I have been trying almost non-Stop for a faerie campfire since then. Estimating by amount of faerie building supplies, I've made over 100 adventures, with dark rock formation, royal pig, and white calves as only box items.
    Today I chopped a dark rock formation, and got 3 gold nuggets and 3 silver. (Woohoo!)
    I did not get a purple scarecrow at Halloween, but did get hayride. Willing to trade large amount of regular scarecrows for one purple!!!
    I don't even know if I have any skunkupies! I'll have to go look, I didn't know they existed!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I would also like to suggest something I already posted in the forum for feedback and suggestions, months ago... Please make limited items like spooky scarecrow and snowman rare random drops from the standard adventures, even if they become very rare drops. I think that would be uplifting for players who missed out at the specific event, and after all, it's only deco, and you can't buy it anywhere, so it should not affect game economy...
    The Snowman is still available for purchase in the Market for 40 gems. It was always available for purchase, but was also an item that might drop from the Pile of Gifts. So if you didn't get one at Christmas, you can still get it. Frankly, I'm surprised that all of the winter items are still in the Market.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    I'll try and remember this thread when I get new goodies. I have had to dig deep down my inventory to find out what I've received in the past:
    Spooky scarecrow
    Hayride
    Faerie campfire (I don't really go on this adventure very often, probably got it from the castle though)
    4 dragon eggs in storage plus hatched 3 normal ones and 3 special ones
    2 burning embers in storage (so have found 5 in total so far)
    4 skunkupies (never did give one for the fortune teller goal so this is all I have received)

I also found 20 purple hides.

ok sweety, with what should i start?

skunku-pies: have 12 - 1 from Belladonna ( dont do normal - only for goal ) and 11 from inscriptiontrade ( which i do 120 times, lol )
    purple hide: 34 - collecting every day, no gemup
    burning amber: 4 - 2 from ca. 90 times TDS / castle; 1 bought with gems; 1 lucky Pick-up from TDS / castle fo1 try
    dragon eggs: 6 - all with no gemup
    mantie egs: 7 - all with no gemup
    g-apple: 64 - 1 from fruittrade; 2 from inscriptionstrade ( which i do 120 times, lol ); maybe 5 from magicgarden; rest from apple trees ( now 7, no buy with gems all from adventures )

for the deco-xxx i should have a longer look in my inventory....
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    ok sweety, with what should i start?

skunku-pies: have 12 - 1 from Belladonna ( dont do normal - only for goal ) and 11 from inscriptiontrade ( which i do 120 times, lol )
    purple hide: 34 - collecting every day, no gemup
    burning amber: 4 - 2 from ca. 90 times TDS / castle; 1 bought with gems; 1 lucky Pick-up from TDS / castle fo1 try
    dragon eggs: 6 - all with no gemup
    mantie egs: 7 - all with no gemup
    g-apple: 64 - 1 from fruittrade; 2 from inscriptionstrade ( which i do 120 times, lol ); maybe 5 from magicgarden; rest from apple trees ( now 7, no buy with gems all from adventures )

for the deco-xxx i should have a longer look in my inventory....
    Thank you for the information! With similar drop rates for skunkupies from the inscription trade, I should have 2-3 skunkupies, sadly though, 0 at the moment... I wonder about difference in drop rates between ordinary Belladonna trade and the inscription one? Are there players out there who made a lot of the first Belladonna trade? How many skunkupies have you received? I do the inscription trade almost every day but wonder if it's worth sending out the other one as well? It would have to have a fairly decent skunkupie drop rate to be worth it, though...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast