Page 171 of 172 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    How is it possible to have 100 filigree paths when the storage limit is 99 ???
    If ya take a look at the back of the cards for many of the decorative items, you'll see that there isn't a limit listed there like the 99 limit on crops, kitchen items, basic building materials and most craftable things.

Royal decorations are the exception... There is a limit of 55 for those, combined. (Although, the back of their cards won't tell you that, lol.)

Hope that helps.

Ps. There also used to be a limit on walls, towers and gates (probably because they give RP) until TL continued to introduce new walls, etc & removed that limit a lil while back.

Pps. Some other items have a limit BELOW 99. For example, faeriebulb seeds cap at 50 and most of the rare jewels (topaz, big ruby, etc) cap at 10.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-04-15 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Ps & Pps

Executive Chef
    Alright S8 I want to know what is the deal with the Garden?
    Collected 4 times yesterday,collected twice today and I am only getting coins
    If it is going to give only coins, I'd rather put it in storage and save space,I don't need coins!
    Last edited by Liloze; 04-04-15 at 09:11 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    If it is going to give only coins, I'd rather put it in storage and save space,I don't need coins!
    You are probably full of all the stuff it drops. I get petals since I depleted most of my stock in each color.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You are probably full of all the stuff it drops. I get petals since I depleted most of my stock in each color.
    No I am not full on any of these. I do the Royal trades daily with these things, actually I am low on them all!
    Which is why am annoyed to no end, as if now S8 is considering these drops RARE
    Last edited by Liloze; 04-04-15 at 10:40 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    I was hoping the garden would keep dropping gloves and clippers so those of us who didn't fully upgrade it still could. One of my kingdoms is one pair of gloves away from a level 8 garden. One. I am so annoyed!!!

My gardens has given me petals , mushroom ( I was full) and fish. I collect from random drop items more than coins only just to see what I get, I'm pretty good on coins.

Farm Supplier
    I received PURPLE pedals today from the garden! :-)

Nightclub Owner
    No I am not full on any of these. I do the Royal trades daily with these things, actually I am low on them all!
    Which is why am annoyed to no end, as if now S8 is considering these drops RARE
    There is not trade that uses petals. Mushrooms, fishes, etc. yes. I would love to have more petal drop sources without investing massively in gem based sources.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    All petals can drop from free plants, red petal can come from red trillium (100%) from adventures, or from pink trillium (50% red 50% white)

Executive Chef
    I've gotten at least one thing from it every time I've collected... Mostly just one, though I think once or twice it gave me two items. I know I've gotten orange, blue, and purple petals, and mushrooms and fish. I think I might have gotten glimmerdust and/or mermaid scales. I think it always drops a common item (petal or mushroom) and sometimes also drops the rarer items (glimmerdust, fish, mermaid scales).