Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Quest?

Rhino Keeper

Diamond Quest?

The Baron has just challenged me to play Diamond Quest, but he hasn't given me an 'install' button and I can't find it in the App Store. I did find it on the Storm8 forums, however. Is this another game that UK players can't download yet, or is the Baron finally going doolally?!!

Rhino Keeper
    Its not in my app store either, but when I type in search bar autocomplete does find it.

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes those quests will pop up without that app being available in the area. I remember it happening to me before restaurant story 2 was in the App Store.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    The Baron has just challenged me to play Diamond Quest, but he hasn't given me an 'install' button and I can't find it in the App Store. I did find it on the Storm8 forums, however. Is this another game that UK players can't download yet, or is the Baron finally going doolally?!!
    Sorry about that! We've identified an issue with your account that is causing this problem. Unfortunately, you will just need to wait for the goal to expire. Sorry for the confusion!

My games, CS, FTW and Slots, are prompting me to install Diamond Quest for 3 days now. For 3 days I'm attempting to do so. Without success. Now what?
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry about that! We've identified an issue with your account that is causing this problem. Unfortunately, you will just need to wait for the goal to expire. Sorry for the confusion!
    So I waited and the goal expired - I had the same goal on Restaurant Story 2 - and I thought it was all over. However, today I have the same goal back in both games!!! Am I going to be forever challenged to play a game I can't download? And what is the 'issue' with my account - I'm getting very paranoid here!

The timers on those games keep resetting for me if I haven't accomplished the last level goal. It's very irritating to say the least.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    This happened in the past quite often. Just ignore it for some time, then the quest will disappear and a couple of days later it pop's up again and you can download the game. Probably an App issue for the region settings when loaded into Appstore.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    So I waited and the goal expired - I had the same goal on Restaurant Story 2 - and I thought it was all over. However, today I have the same goal back in both games!!! Am I going to be forever challenged to play a game I can't download? And what is the 'issue' with my account - I'm getting very paranoid here!
    Sorry for the continued troubles! This will eventually expire on its own.

I recieved the goal again (see above) in CS and FTW this morning. Still not able to install DQ. In FTW I'm just being teased with a quest book...
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast