Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Messenger Dragon 3-13-2015

The Honorable Panda

Messenger Dragon 3-13-2015

Mail call! Neither snow nor rain can keep the Messenger Dragon from the swift completion of its appointed rounds in Dragon Story!

From Blog:

Note: We want to give everyone an early sneak peek of the new items, but it is possible that changes may be made to the game content listed here. We may add, remove, or change some of the items listed throughout the week.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Love the wings, but don't know about that saddle. LOL! Kind of whimsical, I guess.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyhummer View Post
    Love the wings, but don't know about that saddle. LOL! Kind of whimsical, I guess.
    I hadn't noticed the saddle, but now that you pointed it out it does seem odd. Maybe they can fix it before friday.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    That's a saddle? Good catch, rubyhummer. Less excited for this now. Doesn't look nearly as nice with that on its back.

Executive Chef
    I can buy it in the shop for 200 gold, normal pice is 1,000. Am tempted to do so, but I recently lost 1,000 gold to a trap so I'm a bit low on gold.

Anyone know if it will be good in the arena? It's a super-rare purple-white dragon, and we don't have any of that yet...

Is it breedable?

Rhino Keeper
    So I bred Light & Peacock twice (Boosted Breed) and got this egg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	19087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	19087

10 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg I got Messenger with Flower n night. Fingers were crossed for Neon but was happy to see this one

Executive Chef
    My breeding success of any specials has dropped badly recently so just treated myself to this super rare beautiful messenger dragon at 80% reduction especially as on the blossom quest I'm only after the the last community dragon so won't be be speeding up on that except to help the community

Executive Chef
    Yup, I gave in too and bought it. Made a deal with myself a while ago that I would buy every dragon on sale, provided it's max 200 gold, and I have enough gold to also make it through next tournament. So I got it too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast