Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Fashion Story Update - 3-10-2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    Has any1 been to the back of closet lately?!
    Found these elf boots! didnt find anything else new, but i have alot of the seasonal outfits already.
    Those boots have been in since last December, at least. But they are cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Those boots have been in since last December, at least. But they are cute.
    They was removed from my closet and now just returned. How odd!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    Well you guys not liking the winter items I sugest to embrace them as it seems we gonna have 3 weeks of winter lol or am I interpreting this wrong?!

For Petes sake, I've been acting right so far this year. Give me that shoe tree! The white backlit tiles would work well for winter too. Just a thought. Please and thank you.

I'm so glad for the xmas stuff! I've been hoping to get the xmas tree n winter wedding forever! TL can u bring the winter wedding b for a week too??? I regret not getting it long ago n my heart cries a bit every time I see it now.

Host(ess)
    Will the Holly Jolly catalog be retired?

Rhino Keeper
    I guess the upcoming update is about Earth Day.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Skinny women/men are "real people" too. You don't have to have curves to be real. I'm happy to see all shapes represented in the game, it's a bit one sided now but hopefully they are working on changing that.

I like these discounted sales on gem and coin items, it's a great idea. I like the new display and the new shoe rack. Haven't had time to look at the catalogue yet....so off I go.
    Of course you are right lol its just FS seemed to focus on skinny guys only so far, which was not that realistic.....

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Of course you are right lol its just FS seemed to focus on skinny guys only so far, which was not that realistic.....
    I would love to have my avatar actually represent me. I was thrilled when the uber long hair came out and saved up just to buy that. I can dress her in a variety of Victorian/goth/punk things now, too, and that's awesome, but I really want to see her look like me and I'm big. I want her to have the same curves I do, the same wide butt and big stomach. She'd still be very pretty and I'd feel better about her.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678