Thread: Extra dragons?

Extra dragons?

So, non-tradable dragons... Should I just be selling those or are there special events where they are useful? If I should sell, when's he best time (as soon as they hatch or feed them a while?) I'm still learning about the new-to-Android stuff. Thanks!
    Android account Id: dusendragon
    Island neighbors and visitors are always welcome!

Executive Chef
    They're not usefull, you can just sell them. Don't feed them, don't level them since you won't get anymore coins from selling them.

I keep doubles: 1 Fire, 1 Forest, and 1 Air dragon for questing at the outpost.

One thing: I don't know if you get bombs when you evolve dragons? With bombs you can mine for parts, and those parts are needed to craft dragons. I often use water-dragons to evolve just to get bombs. Water-dragons are very cheap, so it's one of the cheapest was to get bombs.

But, if you have empty spaces in your habitats, you can always leave them there untill you need the space. That way they atleast make some coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dusendragon View Post
    So, non-tradable dragons... Should I just be selling those or are there special events where they are useful? If I should sell, when's he best time (as soon as they hatch or feed them a while?) I'm still learning about the new-to-Android stuff. Thanks!
    Are you able to craft dragons like Onyx, Amethyst, etc. in the Spell Shop? If so, evolve to level 4 and trade them (assuming you need that color of gem). The Super Rares will give large gems. Otherwise, I keep extras until I need the space as Anaboe suggested. If you have a lot of space in your habitats and intend to keep your extras for a while, you might feed them to level 3 as that doesn't take much food. You'll need to weigh how much food you have vs how long you keep them to see if that is a good plan for you. And balance that with how often you collect coins. If your habitats fill with coins in 3 hours and you collect every 4 hours having more dragons in your habitats doesn't help you at all.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know.
    Android account Id: dusendragon
    Island neighbors and visitors are always welcome!