Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold or Diamond dragon?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by B6x9js View Post
    You should also take into consideration the cost of the habitats I was able to buy a Forbidden Dragon (gold type) when it went on sale it is still sitting on a nest due to the fact that a treasure terrace is 8 million coins!
    Nice tip! I forgot to mention that because I have so many coins that it's no longer a problem for me, but if you don't have enough for a gold habitat then you should save up before buying it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    *reads through posts* oh, crud, you meant a TREASURE dragon! I thought you meant the gold dragon as in diamond hybrid Gold dragon.

Honestly, I think they both equal each other out. A treasure dragon is a very solid investment.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'm going to think about it some more. Coins are no issue for me, so a treasure habitat is easy to afford. I may wait to see what goes on sale when.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I'm going to think about it some more. Coins are no issue for me, so a treasure habitat is easy to afford. I may wait to see what goes on sale when.
    Cool, I personally have all 8 gold dragons and most of the diamond type dragons as well so I'm currently as happy as any Dragon Story player can be lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Cool, I personally have all 8 gold dragons and most of the diamond type dragons as well so I'm currently as happy as any Dragon Story player can be lol
    I wish Android players could've got in on it back when the habitats would hold 10 gold per day. Although, if I can manage it, 4 habitats at 5 gold per day is still pretty good. 140 gold per week adds up.

Also, I did buy tge Forbidden dragon when it waw on sale. I just hope the other treasure dragons go on sale at some point.

Executive Chef
    I had understood you to mean the yellow/diamond hybrid too. I have one gold type dragon and would consider another if it was on sale. I do like that steady "income" of gold.

Note that you don't really get 5 gold per day. The flag to indicate collection comes up when there are 2 gold to collect. You can wait longer but then you need to remember exactly when you last collected. This morning I thought I had calculated it correctly for collecting 3 gold, but only got 2 gold. I probably was a few minutes early so it rounded down to 2 gold. With moderate effort, like waiting 15 hours (approximately 3/5 of 24 hours) after collecting 2 gold at 6pm. If I first open the game at 8am (14 hours after last collection), I would only get 2 gold. By waiting to collect at 9am I get 3 gold. It takes restraint as the impulse is to collect everything that seems ready.

Executive Chef
    If you are more into breeding new dragons and battling, diamond is better in terms of breeding it's hybrids and their usefulness in the arena. If you just need more gold to speed things, buy new decor etc go for the gold dragon! Tip: if you're not a good gold saver like me, one gold dragon REALLY isn't enough. I recommend you wait until you can buy multiple gold dragons. My favourites are forbidden, goldleaf and gilded. I'm hoping to have them all one day...

Executive Chef
    I bought my Diamond-dragon as a value-pack and bought my 3 Goldgiving dragons wilde they were on sale.

Diamonds give you a head-start in the arena, especially when you don't have Champions.

But to be honest, I don't know what I would do, tho I never would buy a Goldgiving dragon for the full price, only when ot's on sale.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I wish Android players could've got in on it back when the habitats would hold 10 gold per day. Although, if I can manage it, 4 habitats at 5 gold per day is still pretty good. 140 gold per week adds up.

Also, I did buy tge Forbidden dragon when it waw on sale. I just hope the other treasure dragons go on sale at some point.
    They hold sales from time to time, so it'll come eventually
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    They went on sale last year for Black Friday, and when a new one comes out it is on sale for a few days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12