Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold or Diamond dragon?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,

Gold or Diamond dragon?

I've been saving up my gold with the intention of buying a Gold dragon, but with these tournaments, I'm starting to think it would be better spent in getting a Diamond dragon and breeding a few more of that type. I'm vacillating between the two, so any opinions on this that might help me settle? TYIA

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I've been saving up my gold with the intention of buying a Gold dragon, but with these tournaments, I'm starting to think it would be better spent in getting a Diamond dragon and breeding a few more of that type. I'm vacillating between the two, so any opinions on this that might help me settle? TYIA
    I definitely think a regular diamond would be more worthwhile, since then you can outright breed a Crusader and Quetzal with few issues - that would give you a solid start on hybrids. It's also easier to breed an Infinity using a diamond with one of those diamond hybrids than otherwise.

Executive Chef
    I would go for the diamond. You can then try for Crusader with Diamond+Fire or Quetzal with Diamond+Forest. The fails will breed in seconds so you can try repeatedly. That is what I did. Just make sure you have a nest open for your Fire or Forest fails or you are stuck waiting or spending gold. BTW, I highly recommend a second nest if you don't already have one.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I have 3 nests for situations just like that. It's been a lifesaver for fast breeding.

Thank you very much for your advice, both of you. It looks like Diamond is the way to go.

Executive Chef
    I have 3 nests for situations just like that. It's been a lifesaver for fast breeding.

Thank you very much for your advice, both of you. It looks like Diamond is the way to go.
    I think you better save your golds for golds dragons sales.
    Buy at this moment, then feed until Epic the golds dragons , so they will give 5 golds per day.
    With these golds you can use for tournaments or buy diamond dragons.
    There is no garanties that diamond dragons always win vs another dragon, but golds dragons give you always golds that you can use

Nightclub Owner
    I would suggest Gold dragon because you will be able to save more gold with them. But it's your choice.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    PS; I got more than 200 unique dragons without diamond and champions( Except Venetian and leviathan)

Executive Chef
    Gold will be more worth it. Gold everyday and then u can breed diamond!

Rhino Keeper
    Epic gold dragons generate gold quite quickly (5 a day, 35 per week, 1825 per year). I recommend buying a gold dragon in the sale though (usually about 600 gold). I bought my diamond dragon first though. I had a quetzal and crusader within a few days. Throwing your diamond dragon into the breeding den with anything else is quite good fun eg whilst trying to get a prism with diamond and stone I still got my angel :-)

Farm Supplier
    You should also take into consideration the cost of the habitats I was able to buy a Forbidden Dragon (gold type) when it went on sale it is still sitting on a nest due to the fact that a treasure terrace is 8 million coins!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast