Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eyeball Stew

Rhino Keeper

Question Eyeball Stew

I'm just really curious how many people still have some from Halloween? I still have 15037!

Fashion Designer
    i ran out a long time ago O_O

Executive Chef
    wow. . . i can't keep food on my counters for longer than a week! did you see how much you had on hand when it left the recipe book?

Rhino Keeper
    I cleared my eyeball stew counter in mid-December, just couldn't take looking at it any more (and it was pretty tired of looking at me, too)...I had 87k remaining. The thought of it lingering and becoming a Valentine's Day special was too much. But a couple of my neighbors still have some in stock! I nominate it as the "Dish From Which the Most Prolific Puns Arose."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    wow. . . i can't keep food on my counters for longer than a week! did you see how much you had on hand when it left the recipe book?
    I did, it was something like 1899543 I'll see if I took a screen cap
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    I cleared my eyeball stew counter in mid-December, just couldn't take looking at it any more (and it was pretty tired of looking at me, too)...I had 87k remaining. The thought of it lingering and becoming a Valentine's Day special was too much. But a couple of my neighbors still have some in stock! I nominate it as the "Dish From Which the Most Prolific Puns Arose."
    I was getting sick of it then too but hid it behind 'grandmas kitchen' because I'm so curious to see how long it'll last! I had a much bigger stock pile of all kinds of dishes at Christmas so it's own decline..declined..however, I'm running out quicker now so that's what sparked my curiosity if anyone else still had some.
    Last edited by dll137; 03-07-15 at 04:34 AM. Reason: All kinds of becauses

Wow, mines been gone for months, but then again, I did spend over a month inactive after giving birth to my daughter... I know I had a lot left though, and when I came back I had about 50 left still.
    Add me!:
    xandine_heartsong

I accept all requests and gift daily, but only tip on weekends/ when I have enough free time. (First time mommy of a newborn baby girl)

My two main games are Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Awww well congratulations on making the best recipe of all!! wishing you lots of smiles, baby giggles & daddy changing diapers lol

Executive Chef
    I still have lots, too. I just noticed it looking at me yesterday.... O_o It really stands out!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I still have lots, too. I just noticed it looking at me yesterday.... O_o It really stands out!
    Lol, creepy

Rhino Keeper
    Lmao I remember I had a crapload of servings of that but eventually deleted all of it. It just looked too gross lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast