Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brown bag with fleur-de-lis

That looks like the bags in Castle Story!
    Last edited by bakeryontheside2; 03-07-15 at 04:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
    You said you're using an IOS device but the picture shows a Samsung.
    I always take a screen shot on my iPhone by pushing the home button and power button simultaneously....you don't have to use the in-game camera feature.
    I had a weird incident on my farm today as well.....I went to collect hot tea from my caf? and I coulda swore I saw a pocket watch float up to the top of the screen where the stars and coins go. Checked my inventory and it wasn't there.
    I would say that you tapped on a mole. Check your mole collection for the pocket watch.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Grand Emperor
    You have a lunar workshop where the bag is. That is available on iOS only. iOS only items are normally invisible on android, not sure why you see a bag. Your android device thinks that spot is empty and let's you place something there. When the data gets sent to the server, it knows there is a lunar workshop there and undoes your action, showing you the walking chicken while doing so. Same with the barn and silo. The totals do not take into account the iOS only items, let's you collect, and then undoes your collection. You will normally get your stuff back, but will loose honeycomb. Totally annoying, but I've learned years ago to not hold my breath waiting for an android fix.

if you no longer have your iOS device, or never had one, you will have to email Support to have them put it in your cellar.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	18862
    Last edited by nmishii; 03-07-15 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Added image

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you ciarjen......I didn't even remember about the collections gallery being a possibility. As soon as I read what you posted I was like "Duh" and mentally gave myself a head slap lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12