Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Retiring Christmas items on March 9th 2015

Executive Chef
    Ok I did not find any thread about retiring the Goals after 5 days.
    Here's what is happening if anyone could shed any light, that could help me understand what's going on!

There are three items locked by Goals ( which I never had in my Goal book )
    1- The Carolers
    2-Lyrics Sheet Stand
    3-Holiday Choir.

Never Got those as a Goal to do, (maybe I started after the event) and now they are being retired and I wanted to buy the first 2 items.

How S8/TL put them to be retired without unlocking them for those who did not get the goals ( meaning who did not get the chance to do them )- and not meaning -they failed to do them in the timed event -in the first place ?

How are we supposed to buy items locked ?

I really wanted to buy them because I saw them at one of my neighbor's resaurant, they are really cute.
    Now I am missing this chance, because TL / S8 is keeping them locked!!
    Total paradox if you ask me, since we were not given the goal in the first place to get them, the usual way, now they are offered but still locked ( shakes head) ?
    Last edited by Liloze; 03-11-15 at 01:39 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    it's not that they're retiring the goals, they're retiring the items that were unlocked by goals that were active ages ago. you, like me, must have started playing after those goals, and i've had those items locked at the back of my decor tab forever. frankly, i'm glad that i no longer will have to see them back there, taunting me with their inaccessibility. i mean, i'd also prefer to be able to buy them, but since i never could and still can't, at least i won't have to look at them anymore!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    it's not that they're retiring the goals, they're retiring the items that were unlocked by goals that were active ages ago. you, like me, must have started playing after those goals, and i've had those items locked at the back of my decor tab forever. frankly, i'm glad that i no longer will have to see them back there, taunting me with their inaccessibility. i mean, i'd also prefer to be able to buy them, but since i never could and still can't, at least i won't have to look at them anymore!

Yes I know they are not retiring the goals!
    And I Never saw these specific goals, in the back of my decor list!
    They appeared today when I finished the newest Goal

I am astonished that S8 are offering locked items!

I totally agree with you.
    Everytime I look at some of the items I feel frustrated lol

Yeah well if they are taking them never to be seen again, at least S8 should consider giving us the chance to buy them !

Now I am annoyed looking at the items with 5 days left surrounded with orange frame lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 03-11-15 at 01:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ugh I agree. It sucks to not be able to buy those retiring items locked by goals!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Ugh I agree. It sucks to not be able to buy those retiring items locked by goals!
    If you are having the same problem, then there's a thread I opened in Bugs & Issues / How to buy locked goals' items?
    The more there are people voicing their issues, the more S8/TL will notice there's a problem and respond.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    But on the other hand, if they are going to remain locked by that goal forever, then I'm happy to be rid of them taunting me in my decor thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123