Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: really mad xmas decorations last 5days

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by patzycorona View Post
    I know i get dat i get it dat if people cant undestand me my question will not be answer neveer but i didnt post da commenr complaining about dat i was complaining in how can she auto correct my word "thanksz" when clearly everybody can understand da word nd i know thanks dont have a Z at da end but i just put it bcusz datsz how i text
    Last edited by patzycorona; 03-04-15 at 09:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Okay to be honest i regret writting 'idc' because it sounds really mean but i couldnt help my self to act like that when people are making fun of me or been mean w me because my english is not perfect i hope people can understand how it feels to be in other country talking other language that is not yours and makes u feel not confortable if you guys dont know that feeling please dont make ugly comments about people who try there best to write and participate in emglish conversations and im sorry idont have nothing against you and im starting to take your advice and start writting correctly with long words in this forum i appreciate your advice ithink is tha best to do for me since idont have the perfect english (:
    See much better now that you're not abbreviating, well done. I'm definitely not been mean but I do have a short fuse when it comes to abbreviating when it's not needed. I've also lived in another country where I didn't speak the language, so I do know how that feels. I did the best I could and learned a lot but not by abbreviating. Nice to see you have such a good grasp of English after all.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    See much better now that you're not abbreviating, well done. I'm definitely not been mean but I do have a short fuse when it comes to abbreviating when it's not needed. I've also lived in another country where I didn't speak the language, so I do know how that feels. I did the best I could and learned a lot but not by abbreviating. Nice to see you have such a good grasp of English after all.
    And yes im hoping to get enough gems and money to buy cristmas decorations because theyre really pretty and hard to get them after

Executive Chef
    And yes im hoping to get enough gems and money to buy cristmas decorations because theyre really pretty and hard to get them after
    Yes they are pretty, I'm always a bit sad to see them go. I try to buy what I really like and hope the rest will come around again in the store. Maybe if you get a gem sale before the five days are up it will help you out too. If you have any short timed recipes left to master try to do that so you can earn some quick gems.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Yes they are pretty, I'm always a bit sad to see them go. I try to buy what I really like and hope the rest will come around again in the store. Maybe if you get a gem sale before the five days are up it will help you out too. If you have any short timed recipes left to master try to do that so you can earn some quick gems.
    Thats what im doing im cooking alot like crazy hahaha for gems

Executive Chef
    I know i get dat i get it dat if people cant undestand me my question will not be answer neveer but i didnt post da commenr complaining about dat i was complaining in how can she auto correct my word "thanksz" when clearly everybody can understand da word nd i know thanks dont have a Z at da end but i just put it bcusz datsz how i text
    Okay but to be honest idc im not here to learn my gammar nd punctation i came here to learn more about da game nd yes i know im not perfect w da english but watwver i try but thanksZ for ur advices bye
    Hey there,

I was not complaining about your grammar, you said you write like that because you think 'it's more fast and easy to type' & you quote me in the first page as English was indeed not your first language, thus agreeing that you couldn't write proper English, so how can you now say I'm complaining when I was politely correcting you in case you didn't know something ?

So am I now supposed to just know that you don't know but yet you don't care ?

P.S. Sorry to defend in the first place, sheesh!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Hey there,

I was not complaining about your grammar, you said you write like that because you think 'it's more fast and easy to type' & you quote me in the first page as English was indeed not your first language, thus agreeing that you couldn't write proper English, so how can you now say I'm complaining when I was politely correcting you in case you didn't know something ?

So am I now supposed to just know that you don't know but yet you don't care ?

P.S. Sorry to defend in the first place, sheesh!
    Okay and since i hate rude people i apologize if i was rude in my comment... And since everybody were making fun and rude with me i thought u were making fun of me 2 by correcting me in the word "thanks" so im sorry i probably understand wrong nd thanks i guess for correcting me

Executive Chef
    Okay to be honest i regret writting 'idc' because it sounds really mean but i couldnt help my self to act like that when people are making fun of me or been mean w me because my english is not perfect i hope people can understand how it feels to be in other country talking other language that is not yours and makes u feel not confortable if you guys dont know that feeling please dont make ugly comments about people who try there best to write and participate in emglish conversations and im sorry idont have nothing against you and im starting to take your advice and start writting correctly with long words in this forum i appreciate your advice ithink is tha best to do for me since idont have the perfect english (:
    So your English isn't perfect, but I actually was able to read and understand this post because it had no crazy abbreviations and weird text speak. Well done. If you can continue to post like this, and write full words all the time, your questions will often get more responses and nobody will be frustrated that they can't understand you.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you very much for ur comments... Nd thanksz for trying to understand me im glad u did... Nd yeah im trying to save money so i can buy dem bcusz der really preetty nd itsz my first time been able to buy dem
    She would understand because she writes your language too.

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    So your English isn't perfect, but I actually was able to read and understand this post because it had no crazy abbreviations and weird text speak. Well done. If you can continue to post like this, and write full words all the time, your questions will often get more responses and nobody will be frustrated that they can't understand you.
    Yes. Because I'm not going to take the time to read and answer your question if you can't be bothered to write it in English.

I also have almost drained my $$ from all these limited time items. If this is the way they're going to keep running the game I won't be able to save fast enough by next month. It definitely changes being able to save up for things.

So I'm hoping they take a few steps back with all the limited time and high gem cost items, as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast