Thread: Old Goal Pop Ups

Rhino Keeper

Old Goal Pop Ups

Receiving old goal popups when visiting my neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    I got this as well...twice. Also keep getting goals I completed telling me I ran out of time...of course with the option to finish for gems. Please fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. It did the cycle of old goals and then started again, although the 2nd time wasn't a complete cycle. The thing I don't understand is I get a pop ups saying I have run out of time to complete goals (with a gem offer), but I did finish the goals. Drives me mad.

Grand Emperor
    This is a known problem that has been happening for years on Android devices. It's not going to get fixed. You may able to hit the back button and exit the game instead of going through all the goals. It works for some people.

Rhino Keeper
    So this is not just me? It runs through old goals and post goals I was never given in first place and says I didn't compete do I want to pays gems to finish, now this looks like a scam to get gem out of you. Since was never offered in first place. I have finished all goals given. It has now been over a month since I have been given a goal. Getting to the point I am going to just quit!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mybunnytail View Post
    So this is not just me? It runs through old goals and post goals I was never given in first place and says I didn't compete do I want to pays gems to finish, now this looks like a scam to get gem out of you. Since was never offered in first place. I have finished all goals given. It has now been over a month since I have been given a goal. Getting to the point I am going to just quit!!!
    No. It isn't just you. It has probably happened to nearly every player using an android device. Here's a thread which explains in part why it was previously said that it will not be fixed.
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-goal-repeated