Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Christmas Retiring Items 4 March 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I opened it again today and got my SECOND ugly molasses thing. But I gave it one more shot and finally got the mint tree I wanted, so at least there's that.
    Wish I had noticed the peppermint tree in the box as I might have tried for it. That will be a pretty decoration for you for Christmas.

Fashion Designer
    Heads up to those with the old 2012 christmas version. These items have been removed from there too I didn't buy some items because I thought I'd still be able to get more later, but apparently that's no longer an option.

Executive Chef
    That's interesting. Looks like when they say it will be removed, they actually mean it will be removed from the game's server. Good to know for future content!

Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Heads up to those with the old 2012 christmas version. These items have been removed from there too I didn't buy some items because I thought I'd still be able to get more later, but apparently that's no longer an option.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it was a 5 day sale from last wednesday.
    Oh.bummer! I got no notifications about it! I get a gazillion notifications about everything else so why not this?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Oh.bummer! I got no notifications about it! I get a gazillion notifications about everything else so why not this?
    Are you playing the most recent version of the game? I got pop ups every day and there was a little notice in store on the items being retired as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    whew! thank goodness i actually got everything i wanted, then--i'm sorry you didn't. and thank you very much for the notice which i will definitely keep in mind next time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Are you playing the most recent version of the game? I got pop ups every day and there was a little notice in store on the items being retired as well.
    Yes, I'm playing the most recent version.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234