Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Mar-04 Breadfully Yours

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    when you buy a commercial oven and place it on your floor as a cardboard box, tap on the box twice and it will have a pop-up that lists the parts needed to build it. you can ask for parts if you didn't already have them, but since you do, tap on BUILD IT and those parts will be removed from your inventory.
    Hello, thanks for your reply, it actually does give me the option to build it, I mean I see it but it's faded so I can't client on it. I mean I have like 6 springs and girders and I can't use them they're just sitting there for nothing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rhondaroo89 View Post
    Hello, thanks for your reply, it actually does give me the option to build it, I mean I see it but it's faded so I can't client on it. I mean I have like 6 springs and girders and I can't use them they're just sitting there for nothing.
    Can you get a screen shot? Does it say you need more of any part? Have you tried hard closing the app?

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Can you get a screen shot? Does it say you need more of any part? Have you tried hard closing the app?
    I attached screenshots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	19378   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	19379  

Executive Chef
    well, you can't build it because you don't have enough of the parts yet. you have 4 of the 5 springs you need, and 3 of the 5 girders. click on the "ask friends" button below each part, and it will give you a list of your neighbors from whom you may request parts--you only need 1 more spring and 2 more girders, but you can ask for up to 20 parts per day, so if you want to buy more ovens after you finish this one, ask for extras!

once you have enough, the Build It! button won't be faded anymore and you'll be able to tap there. And stormy always answers requests, so send one to him!
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-25-15 at 06:27 PM.

Ok, I just figured that out, I thought that it automatically took needed amount from my gifts prior to me press build it. thanks for your help!

I'm brand new to the forums, so pls bear with me. I'm bound to screw things up. I just have a question abt upcoming goals. How is it that nearly all of my nbrs know abt a new goal going on & I don't????? What am I doing wrong?????? I'm extremely upset right now.

Executive Chef
    hello and welcome, comfortjoy! if you're talking about the current goals (the ones in this thread), and you don't see them in your goal notebook, it's because you're not yet at the level at which you're allowed to work on them. i'm not sure exactly what level that is, but S8 doesn't make these available to the newest players because they want you to learn the game basics first, and maybe build up some funds, because goals will require you to spend a bunch of money.

so yes, you'll miss out on these in particular, but here's the upside: these formulaic goals are released monthly, so keep playing and you'll get notified in april or may that there's a new set to complete! it does kind of suck that you won't get the ovens & prizes from this set, but after a while the sting fades, since there's a lot more prizes you'll get in the future.

Executive Chef
    Yay completed my first goals. Love the prize

Host(ess)
    What oven n which place cooks the clueshetta?
    I can find the bruschetta in RS, but i cant find the clueshetta
    Someone plz help

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lecreatias View Post
    What oven n which place cooks the clueshetta?
    I can find the bruschetta in RS, but i cant find the clueshetta
    Someone plz help
    It's the "Gas Stove" in Restaurant Story

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314