Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-Mar-04 CSI Kitchen

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DBone69 View Post
    I am having issues with the goals. Can not find cornbread and bosenberry pie on either stove or oven, so how can you make them.
    What is the name of the goal you're trying to complete? From what I recall we didn't have to make either of those for this particular goal chain. The first post of this thread lists the goals for this chain, maybe look it over and see if you're in the right area?
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DBone69 View Post
    I am having issues with the goals. Can not find cornbread and bosenberry pie on either stove or oven, so how can you make them.
    Both of those recipes are on the basic oven. You need to scroll all the way to the end, even past closed recipes. They're both on the last few pages past s'mores & the technicolor cake.

New Resident
    What goal unlocks the fish stand?

Executive Chef
    This is Restaurant Story, not Restaurant Story 2. That game has a separate spot in the forums:

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...aurant-Story-2
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

New Resident
    This set of goals expired on yesterday so I followed the guide and I bought the Mystery Machine for 16 gems.
    but it doesn't work.
    HELP ;-(

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567