Thread: Which food is earning most money?

Rhino Keeper

Which food is earning most money?

Which dish is earning the most coins?

Nightclub Owner
    People look at this differently, so....

Profit overall, $9000 or greater:
    Peking Duck = $11,900
    Stuffed Mushrooms = $10,400
    Roast Chicken = $9,500
    Country Fried Steak = $9,010

Dishes that offer coins higher than $4:
    Apple Pie = $8 a dish
    Roast Chicken = $8 a dish
    Stew = $5 a dish
    Cr?me Brule = $5 a dish
    Glazed Ham = $5 a dish

That is, if nothing's changed the price/serving size since the databases were last updated. The above is why most people that ask for food as a gift, or gift food, are using Stew. It's the most profitable out of all the gift-able dishes.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Nightclub Owner
    It also depends on the length of time to cook the dish. Some dishes may take less time to cook so the accumulated earnings from those dishes may end up earning quite a bit. Like Kiwi cake for example.

Nightclub Owner
    Exactly, so in that case, just for you bobbyrae......

Profit by HOUR, $900 or greater:
    NY Strip Steak = $1,065
    Zucchini Soup = $1,050
    Portabello Mushroom = $1,000
    Black Pepper Chicken = $990
    Jalapeno Poppers = $960
    Grilled Corn = $950
    Strawberry Crepe = $925
    Smores = $925
    Kiwi & Cake = $905

Of course profit per hour and profit overall depends on how fast your food sells, as you don't exactly see that profit until all the food has sold. That is why some people go by $ per dish instead, as their food sells slowly.

Personally when I start to get too many counters, I just stop cooking for a week or two and then most are cleared since RS has such a small serving size compared to say the dishes you'd find in BS, which can take months of non-cooking before they are gone.

ETA: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US&gid=7

I no longer maintain my own spreadsheet so I just use Sehana's, since hers is sortable by most of the items people would look at ($ per hour, xp per hour, profit per hour....)
    Last edited by queentina3; 04-03-15 at 01:22 PM. Reason: give link
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow. Wow. Wow. Strip steak and zucchini soup. Who knew? I just cook stuffed mushrooms and peking duck mainly because of the length of time they take to cook- allows me to only check in once a day. I should try that strip steak though