Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mithril - what to do with it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Thereis one goal that requires upgrade Deep mine to lvl 5. And that requires i think 20 mithril. To be honest i bought a mithril dragon on one account and limped along on second account. Once you get past that gaol that needs upgrade of deep mine then mithril is worthless. Add. Unless u want to upgrade both. Which is awesome btw��
    Thanks for all the great tips in this one post! I am actually just starting on the upgrade process for the deep mine(s) today for my other account.

I was also wondering whether to take one all the way to level 5 or level them both at the same time, one level at a time, so that the timer is almost always the same.

I haven't gotten to the goal that requires it to be at level 5 yet, but I've crafted the Excallibum sword and just finished part 1&2 of the anniversary goals.

I've heard the upgrades on these mines are a really long and annoying process, this is why I've put it off for so long. It's pretty annoying thuogh, how we get 4 resource buildings for stone and only 2 for wood. Even if the other 2 would drop the exact same drops as the current wood mills, they need to balance things there. I've always got more stone than I need and not enough wood.

Also, even more importantly, they really need to raise the amount of energy one can hold past level 25-30 to 100 or so. I find it harder and harder to play with the base of 40 that we get, it's so little. I can barely pick up all the important drops, never have any extra at all for buying trees and chopping them down for wood either or picking up crops and that's with now 2 fully upgraded wizard schools.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 03-03-15 at 11:05 PM.

right now i'm in the place where 3 lines stuck over mithril (:
    I had only 4 mithril, and needed 30!
    - 10 for #17 dragon egg
    - 10 for #19-1 glimmergate
    - 10 for #21-1 faeries

I did faery respite first, now will try to pass glimmergate.
    dragon will be left for good...

I have only 2 shards at the moment, so jewelers trade is only normal way to get mithril for me. from last trade I got 2 mithrils, right now got 2 adamants instead... it's not so easy, coz those lines also require plenty of jewels... but step by step i'm doing it.
    it's good that I had what to do, coz I had troll tribe. but now it's almost over, so for long time i'll be left with only running for mithril )))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Thanks for all the great tips in this one post! I am actually just starting on the upgrade process for the deep mine(s) today for my other account.

I was also wondering whether to take one all the way to level 5 or level them both at the same time, one level at a time, so that the timer is almost always the same.
    I would prioritise fully upgrading one first. You may come across a goal that requires collecting from a lvl 5 deep mine.
    Also parallel upgrading two deep mines will stress the same resource demands, and quite possibly take you a longer time than doing them one by one.

Executive Chef
    The troll line has much more storyline to come. Just make sure you do the jousting goal before the anniversary in August, then if like last year they continue it, you'll be able to join in with everyone else. Of course they could go a different route but let's face it what kingdom back in the day didn't have regular tournaments!

Mithril is not a guaranteed drop from the jewellers trade. I've received 1 in the times I've done it, and 1 Adamant and usually only do it when I need silver and or iron ore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    The troll line has much more storyline to come. Just make sure you do the jousting goal before the anniversary in August, then if like last year they continue it, you'll be able to join in with everyone else. Of course they could go a different route but let's face it what kingdom back in the day didn't have regular tournaments!

Mithril is not a guaranteed drop from the jewellers trade. I've received 1 in the times I've done it, and 1 Adamant and usually only do it when I need silver and or iron ore.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I bought the Mithril Dragon and solved all my problems. Although I have to say my deep mines were pretty good about dropping it compared to some people who's drop rate was really terrible. I'm permanently maxed on it now because I don't have anything to use it on, which to be honest is okay with me because it is positively nerve wracking waiting for Mithril to drop and I'm sure TL are gonna introduce a new goal/quest line that will need it in the future so I don't regret buying my dragon. I might start to upgrade my second deep mine to level 5 and use some of it up that way.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    right now i'm in the place where 3 lines stuck over mithril (:
    I had only 4 mithril, and needed 30!
    - 10 for #17 dragon egg
    - 10 for #19-1 glimmergate
    - 10 for #21-1 faeries

I did faery respite first, now will try to pass glimmergate.
    dragon will be left for good...

I have only 2 shards at the moment, so jewelers trade is only normal way to get mithril for me. from last trade I got 2 mithrils, right now got 2 adamants instead... it's not so easy, coz those lines also require plenty of jewels... but step by step i'm doing it.
    it's good that I had what to do, coz I had troll tribe. but now it's almost over, so for long time i'll be left with only running for mithril )))
    Wish I could send you some of my Mithril or gift you some even.

It sounds like you have a good plan of attack anyway, so keep at it and that mithril will come, like you said, step by step. I like that some of the quests take so long, I'd hate to have everything done already. Good luck to you.
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

tks, Aunty (: luck is really good thing for rare drops, nothing to talk about ultra-rare )))

and yeah, of course i have a plan! my hubby laughs each time i'm diggin in excel sheet, lol ))))))

Last edited by VanaCatu; 11-25-16 at 11:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    tks, Aunty (: luck is really good thing for rare drops, nothing to talk about ultra-rare )))

and yeah, of course i have a plan! my hubby laughs each time i'm diggin in excel sheet, lol ))))))

Wow....to say I'm impressed is an understatement! Nice job VanaCatu.
    (Jean Cocteau)
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    @Vana I love your inventory... spreadsheets it is. Sweeeet.

I have 10 mithril. Some frim deep mines, some from adventures.
    Last edited by Lunaticus; 03-05-15 at 09:14 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast