Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mithril - what to do with it?

Executive Chef
    Alright, here's another good question... which goal first? 10 mithril to unlock glimmergate or 10 mithril to get a dragon?

I have to say, this is really discouraging. At the rate mithril seems to drop, I feel like it's going to take months and months to get past both of these goals. I understand long term goals but this seems absurd.

How long did it take most of you to get the mithril for these goals? How many months of torture lol. And how long did it take to get the 4th shard? I only have two shards (does everyone get them in the same order?) If I at least had the shard it wouldn't feel so hopeless because I could just use all my energy chopping up rocks and making it... slowly, but at least I would be able to do something to make progress, as opposed for waiting for random lottery winnings. I feel like I'm never going to get that shard. It's been over two months since I got my last shard.

I know, I'm just whining. I feel like the game is trying to strong arm me into buying a mithril dragon.

One more question, does upgrading the deep mine increase the chances of it giving mithril? I don't care about the shorter collection time... in order for me to be able to get in an additional collection per day, it would have to be on a 7 hour reset, and I don't think it ever gets that. So upgrading it is useless for me, unless that increases very rare drops.

Nightclub Owner
    I'd go for the 10 Mithril to get the dragon as the Glimmergate portion of goals will require Mythic Essence, which requires Dragon Scales to make.

Mithril is a very rare drop and it did take many months to accumulate enough, even those like me that had the fourth shard doesn't make it that much easier since it takes over 2 days for Mithril to make and with only 2 forges......

The shards dropped for me about one every few months, if I recall right. It took almost a year, I believe, to get all of them and I tended to my tablet every chance I could.

There is a goal that is going to force you to have at least one deep mine at level 5, and I think it's during/after the Glimmergate line (maybe with Greselda or her Dark Garden), don't feel like checking but I know it's in there somewhere. No, the drop chance for Mithril doesn't change, but I DID notice that instead of say only 1 Silver, I'd get 2 or 3, so.....There is that benefit to it. The same goes with all the resource buildings, with exception of the jeweler and windmill (those seem to drop the same no matter what, at least for me).
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Got mithril on each of the last 2 jeweler trades but need more and am stuck re. mystery essence.
    Update: got mithril on last 4 jeweler trades and finally got mystery essences.
    Last edited by vulpesvulpes1; 04-15-15 at 12:37 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Alright, here's another good question... which goal first? 10 mithril to unlock glimmergate or 10 mithril to get a dragon?

I have to say, this is really discouraging. At the rate mithril seems to drop, I feel like it's going to take months and months to get past both of these goals. I understand long term goals but this seems absurd.

How long did it take most of you to get the mithril for these goals? How many months of torture lol. And how long did it take to get the 4th shard? I only have two shards (does everyone get them in the same order?) If I at least had the shard it wouldn't feel so hopeless because I could just use all my energy chopping up rocks and making it... slowly, but at least I would be able to do something to make progress, as opposed for waiting for random lottery winnings. I feel like I'm never going to get that shard. It's been over two months since I got my last shard.

I know, I'm just whining. I feel like the game is trying to strong arm me into buying a mithril dragon.

One more question, does upgrading the deep mine increase the chances of it giving mithril? I don't care about the shorter collection time... in order for me to be able to get in an additional collection per day, it would have to be on a 7 hour reset, and I don't think it ever gets that. So upgrading it is useless for me, unless that increases very rare drops.
    Oddly, I started getting Mithril well before I needed it (and before I found these forums so I didn't even know what it was going to be used for. I started both the Glimmergate and the dragon quest and now I'm stuck waiting for bestiary books to drop and to have enough silver- that is where my game slowed way down. I've been playing diligently for almost 10 days since starting the dragon quest and I still only have three books. As for the Glimmergate, I just got my 4th shard and activated it - I've been playing about 5 months and am on level 35. I feel like different people get different bottlenecks depending on how they set up their game and what quests they have already done - hopefully you wine have as much trouble getting bestiaries as I am!

You could post in the "Help Me" thread for advise on which goal to do first. You can also check the Hub thread if you haven't already to see what comes next in each goal line. I'm at level 35 and have my opinion would be to start with the Troll King one because there are so many strings of goals and a storyline around the trolls that's much more extensive than the Anniversary ones.

Executive Chef
    Yeah! I got 2 mithril on my second jeweler's trade. I feel like I won the lottery lol. Only, like, 30 more to go to complete all the goals...

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, I need help. It's just a stupid question : I recently had a goal asking 10 mithril, during another goal which required 20 ( it's the "Just Discovered Fire"). I still have this last one. And I remember asking myself which I would do because I had already 11 mithril.
    I can't remember what I did (shame on me !!!!!), but the fact is : now, I don't have only 1 mithril, and only one goal asking 20 mithril. But I can't remember which goal I did to spend 10 mithril.
    Does anyone have an idea ??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Hello, I need help. It's just a stupid question : I recently had a goal asking 10 mithril, during another goal which required 20 ( it's the "Just Discovered Fire"). I still have this last one. And I remember asking myself which I would do because I had already 11 mithril.
    I can't remember what I did (shame on me !!!!!), but the fact is : now, I don't have only 1 mithril, and only one goal asking 20 mithril. But I can't remember which goal I did to spend 10 mithril.
    Does anyone have an idea ??
    Do you have a deep mine?
    Levelling up requires 10 mithril.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I have a deep mine ! And I just upgraded it to level 3 ;-)
    Thank you so much, you saved my memory ;-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123