Thread: how long did it take?

Question how long did it take?

I just (finally) got my 8-bit dragon after about 20 poison fails, 2 Familiar fails, and a Mardi Gras fail. how long have you spent trying to get a certain dragon before?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummysaurus View Post
    I just (finally) got my 8-bit dragon after about 20 poison fails, 2 Familiar fails, and a Mardi Gras fail. how long have you spent trying to get a certain dragon before?
    It took me 2 years over multiple accounts to get my diamond dragon! I finally got it on my 3rd account at level 67 last October!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummysaurus View Post
    After about 3 months I get a little bored and move on to a different one.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I just don't have the patience to keep trying for the same dragon over and over. Occasionally I will try for a diamond for a few days, but then I get distracted by whatever new release comes out that I actually have a chance in hell of breeding.

Farm Supplier
    I spent between 5 and 6 months trying for the Diamond hybrids on the Arctic Isles before I finally got one.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Fashion Designer
    Hmmmm. I spent two plus weeks trying for Neverending - nothing BUT Neverending - but most of the ones I've wanted/spent time on were limiteds that I either got or didn't in the limited time. So Neverending was my longest (yeah, that means I accidentally got a Diamond when I wasn't even trying for it specifically, three months into playing and two tries into a specific combo >.<)

OH! And any Diamond hybrid other than Quetzal or Crusader - my Dark Angel doesn't count since I bought that one. I've been breeding the vast majority of the time with those in mind, and have yet to get any of them.

Fashion Designer
    I finally got the Snowangel dragon on the Arctic Isles to complete the collection. I'd like to say it took close to a year.

Rhino Keeper
    I spent a month & a 1/2 trying for leo, gave up in the end, eventually got it by accident. I've now been trying for rainbow for over a week, no joy yet, I have had a few great fails though, like gold & my 2nd diamond, so I am going to try my 2 pure diamonds together, who knows what the result will be ☺