Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: March 4th 2015

Executive Chef
    O goodie a new challenge.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Cuuuuuuuuute! It was Phoebe, in the kitchen, with the spatula!

Fashion Designer
    Looks neat!

Executive Chef
    Mystery Co. Sounds intriguing. I wonder who is stealing from the kitchen, with all those footprints around...

BTW looks like B & R having goals same time.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    i wonder what the food on the question mark stoves is, cause it looks like stuff we already had. anyway, i can't say that i'm thrilled, but such is life. i do wish they'd stop giving us phoebe in costume and introduce a new character.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i wonder what the food on the question mark stoves is, cause it looks like stuff we already had. anyway, i can't say that i'm thrilled, but such is life. i do wish they'd stop giving us phoebe in costume and introduce a new character.
    I agree. For what it's worth, I think it's a great theme, just maybe not "restauranty" enough for a goal set. But I'll be happy to be proven wrong based on the recipes we get Although, if one of those recipes isn't "mystery meat", I'm going to be so disappointed - if there were ever a prime opportunity to introduce it, this would be it!

Looking at the preview again, I could see myself using a lot of the new items for Halloween. It's a shame I'd have to wait so long to do it though! I just redecorated my resto for Springtime.

Hopefully Gran-Gran is the mastermind behind this and we finally get her in a floor decoration
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    Cuuuuuuuuute! It was Phoebe, in the kitchen, with the spatula!
    No it was Gran-Gran, on the restaurant patio with the frying pan.....or maybe it was Action Chef, he always seemed a bit shifty to me!

Love it, cute idea. Detective Phoebe looks great.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Just checked the update on the blog i just love it yessssss a crime update thats simply amazing wish it could have been a corpse but well ill make do with a theft the crime scene dividers look awesome and grangran as miss marple or jessica fletcher could have been as grand as phoebe as sherlock, but cant wait for tomorrows update, the police are invited
    A corpse? Hahahaha! Only you would appreciate the carcass of a cow while we serve the burgers. I like the main display. It's cute. The tile looks ridiculous. And the tables are a mess. Chairs are cute, Im sure I can make them work, though Im Stuck on how I like my shop to look. And I usually only keep those overpriced, yet cute glass tables with the old gold chairs.

But new food...yay! Or it looks like old food but a new stove. Maybe a quick cooking one? Who knows?! If it has low yield I won't even Rush to make it. Sick of selling out too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    A corpse? Hahahaha! Only you would appreciate the carcass of a cow while we serve the burgers. I like the main display. It's cute. The tile looks ridiculous. And the tables are a mess. Chairs are cute, Im sure I can make them work, though Im Stuck on how I like my shop to look. And I usually only keep those overpriced, yet cute glass tables with the old gold chairs.

But new food...yay! Or it looks like old food but a new stove. Maybe a quick cooking one? Who knows?! If it has low yield I won't even Rush to make it. Sick of selling out too soon.
    I meant a real corpse lol a murder party sort of :-) im a total mystery fan :-)
    Whatever i hope its not a goal i want the items to redecorate (i havent redecorated for years, literally) but i certainly dont intend to waste hours like i used to when i started the game. I still think there should be an option for players who dont want to do goals, like: buy prizes for X gems. But well no reason why i be worried about frightening goals so far lol
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

I feel like mopping the floor when I saw the footprints all over it. =/

But I'm not as excited as the one we got in bs. Though I'm always happy for new appliance/new recipe.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast