Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: March 4th 2015

Executive Chef
    I just had a goal telling me to cook and serve 12 croissants

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Guys CANDY CANE MAKER and WINTER WONDER OVEN available as LTOs in the appliances tab! And there's a Xmas Content Removal over the next 5 days!
    Yet these dorks didn't unleash the candy cane recipe they stole from us. I rushed to store some ovens to check and nada. I want my candy canes back! I mastered that stinking cake. Way too much going on. Random boxes and stuff limited. Winter, xmas, candy box, etc. Fun perhaps, but random and unconnected.

Executive Chef
    Wow the triple decker, commercial refrigerator, commercial mixer, and proofer box appliances are all for coins and not locked by goal (although we may have to buy them later), very nice for all players who may not do the goals or not find the game until later on to have these baking related items readily available.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Guys CANDY CANE MAKER and WINTER WONDER OVEN available as LTOs in the appliances tab! And there's a Xmas Content Removal over the next 5 days!
    darn it. i'm still wishing i could get the winter oven. but hey, good news for newer iOS players! TL (excuse me, Storm8) is again making an effort to equalize play for those on iOS who couldn't download old versions like android players can if they know where to look. (now please make efforts to equalize play for android players!)

Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Wow the triple decker, commercial refrigerator, commercial mixer, and proofer box appliances are all for coins and not locked by goal (although we may have to buy them later), very nice for all players who may not do the goals or not find the game until later on to have these baking related items readily available.
    really? awesome! that's great for everyone who was unhappy that the bakery basics had good kitchen stuff (of a different style) but was only available in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Because all the games now fall under Storm8 Studios, so the Storm8 colour is blue....Team Lava's colour was orange. It will take a while to get used to it, at least for me it will, I'm a creature of habit so a blue forum is just madness...lol.
    agreed, but even discounting my dislike of change, i liked having a brighter color better. this particular blue is so dull--the logo is brighter, i wonder why they didn't go with those shades?
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-04-15 at 01:18 PM.

YES so happy that the sample station and prep bakers decorations aren't bundles! I love this update.

Executive Chef
    Not digging this theme at all... Last set of goals brought us some really gorgeous vday decoration though, so I guess now is the time for the blah update. I was thinking maybe we'd get a bunch of green stuff.

Fashion Designer
    I wonder why this new set of goals doesnt have any new tables or chairs? And it's a very odd update. Mismatched themes with the Christmas and candy box? Lol I'm not even going to try and make sense of it. I'm just glad they brought back some of the stuff that they did. I appreciate all the sales and LTO older items they have been doing. Thanks TL!

Executive Chef

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by traellen View Post
    But i have to say it's a little cruel giving people only 5 days to get them when new a goal is starting.
    Totally mean of them to release 2 buildable ovens both at the same time, along with goals (mind you, both on BS and RS same day!) and only give us a 5 day timer! What's up with that, TL?!?!?! Why do you recently make everything so impossible in these games?? Why couldn't you AT LEAST give these oven a 21 day timer like you've done for the Lucky oven? Or release them in between goals? Goals are stressful enough as it is.

I can't keep up with these games anymore and they just keep pushing us more and more. This is it. It's time to go and delete 4 more TL games. I barely have any time to do anything else anymore

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Totally mean of them to release 2 buildable ovens both at the same time, along with goals (mind you, both on BS and RS same day!) and only give us a 5 day timer! What's up with that, TL?!?!?! Why do you recently make everything so impossible in these games?? Why couldn't you AT LEAST give these oven a 21 day timer like you've done for the Lucky oven? Or release them in between goals? Goals are stressful enough as it is.

I can't keep up with these games anymore and they just keep pushing us more and more. This is it. It's time to go and delete 4 more TL games. I barely have any time to do anything else anymore
    I suggest that players get maybe two candy cane ovens and then maybe three or four of the winter oven. Build those out while collecting parts for the goal oven (if you can) and then do the goals. It's awful for new players since money is tight. But getting those limited ovens before goals is best since the goal has a far longer time to be completed. Depending on how many parts are needed for each oven, it might not be too difficult to get the parts each day for two different appliances.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post

Building ovens isn't very time consuming? Just build the two ltos and store them until a later time. That's what I did. And I never build more than 3-4 goal ovens at a time and always complete the goals on time. Actually I usually finish early.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast