Thread: Best idea: A market connected with friends to sell your old ovens and machines....

Thumbs up Best idea: A market connected with friends to sell your old ovens and machines....

How about to have a market in the bakery game connected with friends to sell your old ovens and machines?
    When you finished a machine you can sell it to friends....

Or a trading place/machine.....

I think it's the best idea ever!!!

MargarethL
    Last edited by MargarethL; 03-11-15 at 03:45 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MargarethL View Post
    How about to have a market in the bakery game connected with friends to sell your old ovens and machines?
    When you finished a machine you can sell it to friends....

I think it's the best idea ever!!!

MargaretL
    I second this! Not just machines though. I have so many tiles and wall paper that i dont need anymore

Farm Supplier
    they have a market in farm story so idk why they dont do one for bakery 2 /:... ND yes it sounds great

New Resident
    Seems like they're doing jack squat to improve this gameplay. I'm sick of getting tonnes of old goals popping up. and how about delete multiple wall posts? and Stormie. he does nothing lol.

now this is a great idea I love this idea because I have wallpapers tiles and ovens that I no longer use because I have already mastered the recipe and when I master the recipe I usually sell the oven but I don't want to sell it if I have a neighbor that doesn't have that oven and and other items that I might have and will buy for me and vice versa I really like this idea I hope they can do this.
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.