Thread: The Urban Installation 2/11/15 update

Rhino Keeper

The Urban Installation 2/11/15 update

One of my neighbors has a display called the urban. Its a display where a couple is sitting at a table. I never saw this in the update on my Android device. I received everything else in the update except for that display. Was this a limited time offer? Or was it not offered on Android?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    One of my neighbors has a display called the urban. Its a display where a couple is sitting at a table. I never saw this in the update on my Android device. I received everything else in the update except for that display. Was this a limited time offer? Or was it not offered on Android?
    It was part of a bundle, which isn't currently available for Android.

The urban was part of the new urban bundle released exclusively for ios.android got the rest of the update but since we dont have bundles
    in android we are never getting the beautiful display.

I put in a message to one of the moderators and they said they would forward it on. I am on android and bought everything else but that great display. :-(

Executive Chef
    What is the urban installation? I saw it but it just looked like two pasteries
    sitting on a saw?

Executive Chef
    this is the urban update, i don't know what the actual names of each piece are (i'm ignoring the existence of the whole thing as i'm still annoyed i couldn't buy the 4x4, you iOS-predujiced meanies):

i guess the installation is the weird anthropomorphized cake slice & cupcake on the shelf?

Rhino Keeper
    indeed. I was always annoyed with this but a few months ago I got an iPad for me and my daughter. Also, gameplay in general is better with tiles, wallpaper, ️tips, and collecting tips on the iPad. I still love android though.