Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undocumented Royal Point buildings?

Executive Chef
    I think they should make a statue for Dabag and SW in this game
    Both of them deserve it for the astounding Guide they made,
    Hats off to both
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I think they should make a statue for Dabag and SW in this game
    Both of them deserve it for the astounding Guide they made,
    Hats off to both
    Thank you... That's really kind of you to say. Make my statue chocolate please!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We'd want the statue to last, if we made it chocolate then it'd be gone in nano-seconds.

I've always said that chocolate is the ONLY thing that is perfect in this entire Universe. Whoever invented it was pure genius. And no, I don't know who it is and I don't feel like googling it.

or what about a massive chocolate fountain and we all just dive in! Chocolate Frenzy! I would so be up for that! .... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-24-15 at 06:28 PM.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post

or what about a massive chocolate fountain and we all just dive in! Chocolate Frenzy! I would so be up for that! .... SW
    Now THAT would be an animated fountain!

Nightclub Owner
    LMAO, that's great.....A chocolate fountain. OMG, I can see the stampede already..........
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Lol Oh no like Queentina said it would vanish instantly
    We'll make two then, one delicious edible chocolate, one to last lol

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    We'd want the statue to last, if we made it chocolate then it'd be gone in nano-seconds.

I've always said that chocolate is the ONLY thing that is perfect in this entire Universe. Whoever invented it was pure genius. And no, I don't know who it is and I don't feel like googling it.

I think it is the Olmec or Aztec civilisations that came up with the Chocolate, not sure which one though.

OMG ! A chocolate fountain ...yes yes yes... lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12