Overview

Executive Chef
    Post #13
    Reserved: just in case

Executive Chef
    Reserved: for future use

Executive Chef
    deleted
    Last edited by Dabag; 03-01-15 at 05:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm going to put a spanner in the works here but it may be a good idea to put a note on the front page. I visited virtually all of my neighbours every day therefore most of my quests came at a higher level than they should have done. For example I started the Glimmergate line far in to the 40's.

I'm currently on Plume Hive / Faerie Workshop and Skunkhouse, and I'm level 50 and have been for a few weeks.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 02-28-15 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Addition

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I'm going to put a spanner in the works here but it may be a good idea to put a note on the front page. I visited virtually all of my neighbours every day therefore most of my quests came at a higher level than they should have done. For example I started the Glimmergate line far in to the 40's.

I'm currently on Plume Hive / Faerie Workshop and Skunkhouse, and I'm level 50 and have been for a few weeks.
    If you play a lot and take your time with quests this happen. Also if you are a social freak, you get a lot of XP each day. This may result in you leveling faster then you can do your quests. Those with a swarm of Alis also sky rocket in XP (look to some neighbors )
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    It also depends on the event calendar. I'm almost level 26 and have been "stalled" on Thurston pt 2 for nearly a month now, but I have a romantic gazebo and will have a pink alli instead, which I hardly regret. Someone who hits this quest line at a different time will have a different set of priorities, so it probably won't be possible to suggest when you "should" be done with a quest line. All the same, this list is a really valuable resource and I appreciate seeing the quests laid out in this format!

I noticed two small errors going through the list related to the tablet of taburnum shards. Shards 1 and 2 should be reversed, and you should probably note that the energy cost reduction for 3 is only for harvesting crops (to the best of my knowledge).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
    Please help.

The Levels could use some tuning up.

Post #2 is in the correct order to do them, but not necessarily the right level.

If you would post what Level & what questline you are on it would help.
    The questlines are at the level where the update required them & some where update not as clear where my lower level device got them.
    still maintaining the sequence for requirements.

Sorry, I know I did not say this right.

Really would appreciate all the help I can get.
    thank you
    Isn't this the same thing already in place by SW?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059760

BTW...Thank you for ALL your hard work on the forums.

For those below level 50. Take your time and enjoy the game. I'm *******ing this week since I can get another pink alicorn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast