View Poll Results: What colors do YOU see?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • #BlueandBlack

21 39.62%
  • #WhiteandGold

32 60.38%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What color is #TheDress?

What color is #TheDress?

Some of us think it's #BlueandBlack and some of us think it's #WhiteandGold. Pick one up for a limited-time in Fashion Story and ask your friends!

What colors do YOU see?

Rhino Keeper
    Ha ha ha, this dress is finally in Fashion Story
    So funny) I first saw the mannequin, it's white n gold, n then I rotate it turns to black n blue

This is sooo amaazingg!! I bought two of them!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	18645
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	18642  
    Last edited by Lenkapon; 02-28-15 at 02:23 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Funny thing is the first time I saw it I thought it was blue and black, and then the next time white and gold. I love that TL decided to put something trending in the game! The mannequin is so cute too. Awesome job TL I can't wait to see more stuff like this in the future!

Executive Chef
    I bought two as well. Nice cheap LTO! Thanks TL, great job!!! I think it looks blue and black!

Interesting a LTO on a Friday cute concept with the mannequin.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    Ha ha ha, this dress is finally in Fashion Story
    So funny) I first saw the mannequin, it's white n gold, n then I rotate it turns to black n blue

This is sooo amaazingg!! I bought two of them!
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	28 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	18642
    Exactly that!

Executive Chef
    The science is that people whose eyes are sensitive to light, react to colors slightly differently. You're eyes won't work well in dim light nor that well in bright light. Have you ever stared at a light too long and then looked away? Ever noticed how the colors around you altered slightly? That's what's going here. In this case, people with eyes sensitive to light will see white and gold.

This is the opposite to those whose eyes are normal or aren't sensitive to light. You'll see blue and black.

Basically those who see gold and white didn't heed their mothers' warnings and looked at the sun for too long. Oh, and the dress is blue and black.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    The science is that people whose eyes are sensitive to light, react to colors slightly differently. You're eyes won't work well in dim light nor that well in bright light. Have you ever stared at a light too long and then looked away? Ever noticed how the colors around you altered slightly? That's what's going here. In this case, people with eyes sensitive to light will see white and gold.

This is the opposite to those whose eyes are normal or aren't sensitive to light. You'll see blue and black.

Basically those who see gold and white didn't heed their mothers' warnings and looked at the sun for too long. Oh, and the dress is blue and black.
    That's interesting. Didn't know about the light sensitivity part.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post

To add to this, try this experiment: wanna see if you're eyes are sensitive to light? Try looking at the image of the dress with the highest brightness setting on your phone. Next try looking at it at the dimmest setting. Then lastly, try it at exactly the middle. Were there any color changes?

Executive Chef
    I saw three different pics of this and there is no science. They used different lighting. Just take your eyes off of the dress and look at the backgrounds. It's been funny but super silly. And now it's become annoying. But THIS is too cute and hilarious. Love it!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast