Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted Breed Weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    That is bad timing!
    If it makes you feel any better I have boosted purple and blue for dark Phoenix and just got my 7 night dragon 23 hours. Good luck all!
    Scarletfyr

Executive Chef
    Now I'm thinking I should do rainbow x diamond for a shot at gold, Mercury and starry night. So many dragons I want and there's not enough time or gold to get them all!

I am going to breed an Arcangel! So far nadda.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfreek View Post
    Yes I'm aware. I used boosted breed all the time instead of speeding up fails. I just want a dragon that does not have a lot of unnecessary fails and is rare or super. I can't really think of any. But hey I've gotten Lorekeeper and Pixie. Free pink gem
    Hmm, can't really find one that does not give common fails, even the combos that gives the least number of fails still include at least 1 or 2 common fails, which makes this boosted breed all the more useless in my view
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Soooo for the second time in the game, the timer on my breeding has changed. I had Rising Sun x Frightmare, nine hours.

I put the egg on the nest, and lo and behold its a ten hour coral.

This has absolutely happened to me before, and it ticks me the heck off! I lost my rare/sr guaranteed from that nine hours to a commoon ten, and urgh! D:<

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Soooo for the second time in the game, the timer on my breeding has changed. I had Rising Sun x Frightmare, nine hours.

I put the egg on the nest, and lo and behold its a ten hour coral.

This has absolutely happened to me before, and it ticks me the heck off! I lost my rare/sr guaranteed from that nine hours to a commoon ten, and urgh! D:<
    I understand, it seems the boosted breed doesn't give much in terms of rare dragons, and you ca still end up with a common fail despite being a boosted breed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    yhhhh a moon on my main acc

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    It worked for getting Starry Night, but no luck on a Diamond so far. I'm using Goodwitch and Metal since that combo has the fewest possible outcomes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I understand, it seems the boosted breed doesn't give much in terms of rare dragons, and you ca still end up with a common fail despite being a boosted breed
    No, you misunderstand. When the pair was breeding, the timer showed NINE hours. When the egg went on the nest, it was a TEN hour fail. Somehow or another, an extra hour was added onto the egg between when my pair was breeding and when the egg went on the nest. And since the breeding time is supposed to be the same as the hatching time, I was *****ed out of a nine hour rare/super rare from that pairing.

This has happened to me before - I was playing my game a few months ago, when the 24 day period ended and a new 'day' began, and saw an hour get added onto my breeding times. I sat there and SAW the timer change from a guaranteed rare to a common. I was /so upset/, but there was nothing that could be done. It doesn't happen all the time, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make me really angry when it does.
    Last edited by PernReloaded; 02-28-15 at 10:03 PM.

Banned
    may try for double or triple rainbow if i get enough gold togethers to rush this moon through

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast