Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted Breed Weekend!!

Executive Chef

Boosted Breed Weekend!!

It's finally back! I'll post a screenie of the pop up I got. I'm going to try for archangel I think, what will you go for?

Last edited by LonePudding; 02-27-15 at 11:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    By the end of that my Mask and Lovebird dragon will have seen every corner of the breeding den

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, check out how awful my luck is....this morning I finally got 44 hours with Diamond & Fire to get a Crusader. So unless I want to spend gold to speed (which I don't) there will be no free boosted breeding for me

I suppose it's ok since I recently just made 2 diamond hybrids back to back. Can't really complain!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Wow, check out how awful my luck is....this morning I finally got 44 hours with Diamond & Fire to get a Crusader. So unless I want to spend gold to speed (which I don't) there will be no free boosted breeding for me

I suppose it's ok since I recently just made 2 diamond hybrids back to back. Can't really complain!
    That is bad timing!

Fashion Designer
    I haven't seen a pop-up yet for boosted breeding, but I did get the other weekly updates (starry night, flash tournament and poison ivy package deal). Is this boost another iOS thing?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    I haven't seen a pop-up yet for boosted breeding, but I did get the other weekly updates (starry night, flash tournament and poison ivy package deal). Is this boost another iOS thing?
    It's on Android too! I didn't get a pop-up but I went ahead and cleared off my den when I saw Lone's post. Cost 200coins for boosted breed. Got rainbow right off the bat on my other account

Executive Chef
    good to see its working! I got a winter fail just before the update and I'm saving gold for the rainbow sentinel quest

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post

Could someone please list the names of each of these so I can look up how to breed them. Or list what's required for breeding. I'm sure I should know their names but I dont. Other than Archangel. Thanks for the help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    Could someone please list the names of each of these so I can look up how to breed them. Or list what's required for breeding. I'm sure I should know their names but I dont. Other than Archangel. Thanks for the help.
    Across then down:
    Rainbow dragon: rare, blue + yellow
    Dark Phoenix dragon: super rare, blue + purple
    Twilight dragon: super rare, pink + purple
    Birthstone dragon: rare, gemstone + yellow
    Archangel dragon: super rare, black + white + blue
    Cloud dragon: rare, blue + white

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much. ❤️

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast