Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

Haha! Yea I'm in the club Funny because I've heard people talk about making extras of things so I've made a few of those but didn't expect an extra of the prism.

Thats amazing ive benn waiting for that prism for weeks n nothing is coming
    Of course i have no deep mine just a sparkling mine but yet it should be popping up now... i dont like starting a new goal till one is completed n i feel def stuck n frustrated...
    so just complaining here in case it can relieve my frustration n gather speed lol
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-16-15 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Removed starred word

You will need the deep mine for two different goals- glimmergate and the one that unlocks the trade with fruit farmers. I would suggest going ahead and building one. This will give you another chance for the prism to drop. Also, some quest rely on a random drop and it is better to work on other quests while waiting. You won't be able to progress in the game, and you will get frustrated.

You should definitely go forward with other goals while waiting. I was doing other things but still checking my mines every time I could trying to pretend that I wasn't still looking for the prism even though I couldn't stop myself from thinking "prism??" every time I tapped one!

Fashion Designer
    Help! I recently crafted the pink alicorn, yay! I was not playing a couple of years ago when the Valentines Day quest line was out. a few days ago collecting from the pink alicorn triggered an expired goal... Beat up the lovecupines or something like that... A a a Pink skunkupine showed up 3 whacks and done.

the goal in my book calls for beating up five of these things, as well as crafting a handmade sword. the same exact sword crafted for the original skunkupine. hoping to get rid of it, I made another. however, it is still in my workshop as an option and I really want it gone.

any place I look the details on the old Valentines Day quest are gone, because they are expired. and no more pink skunkupine have shown up. anybody else got this? I do not understand how an expired goal is sitting in my book, and I really want it gone unless they're going to allow us to follow this line again... Highly doubtful as I believe that would have been covered in the update.

I really need someone from storm8 to address this for me. thank you

Rhino Keeper
    It happened to most of us that got the pink alicorn but weren't able to play back when this goal was released. I discovered we have to just wait until we eventually get our 5 lovecupines (spawn from pink and wedding alicorns) or use gems to move past it. So far I've gotten 2 lovecupines in over a month.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Help! I recently crafted the pink alicorn, yay! I was not playing a couple of years ago when the Valentines Day quest line was out. a few days ago collecting from the pink alicorn triggered an expired goal... Beat up the lovecupines or something like that... A a a Pink skunkupine showed up 3 whacks and done.

the goal in my book calls for beating up five of these things, as well as crafting a handmade sword. the same exact sword crafted for the original skunkupine. hoping to get rid of it, I made another. however, it is still in my workshop as an option and I really want it gone.

any place I look the details on the old Valentines Day quest are gone, because they are expired. and no more pink skunkupine have shown up. anybody else got this? I do not understand how an expired goal is sitting in my book, and I really want it gone unless they're going to allow us to follow this line again... Highly doubtful as I believe that would have been covered in the update.

The same thing happened to me a while back. Rarely a Lovecupine will be generated when you collect from either the Wedding Alicorn or the Pink Alicorn. They are the only things that have generated one for me. So, far I have beat up 4 in about two months, so it is a rare thing. I didn't need to make a second wooden sword, since I already had one. There is also a Lovecupine thread that has some more information on this.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post

My mom had the same thing happen to her...the wedding alicorn triggered a LOVECUPINE...TeamLava said it was ok and the wedding alicorn or pink alicorn can trigger LOVECUPINE. She has 4/5 so almost done.

Fashion Designer
    thanks guys for all the answers, I truly appreciate it. cannot seem to get a response from storm8, so I truly appreciate it... I thought I was the only one lol, kept looking for somebody else posting about it.

I just don't like things in my workshop that I don't need to craft, like the sword. I only crafted a second one, knowing I didn't need it, but hoping it would knock it out of the workshop... But its still there! I guess we won't know if another goal will be triggered until somebody gets toclobber five of these guys.

thanks again

After defeating the 5 lovcupines, the goal is done. There's nothing after.

Just do your regular game play every day & ignore it. Eventually you'll get them all & the goal will be complete....think of it kinda like Trials & Tributes.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******