Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Wait....the gold ingot 2nd step...is get 40 in 24 hours?!?
    In the forge I swear it said 5 minutes till ready....when I clicked the timer it said 30 minutes....huh?

I thkught it was 5 min if I remember right. But nkthjng showed up for me this week so I can't help that much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I'm sure it would mess with the game's "economy."
    Last year they let us have them with gems in market,,, but it was limited time ,,but could get as many as we wanted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by figththefire View Post
    I waited whole year to buy the second pinky (
    yeah, glad i'm no longer so focused onthe updates anymore..
    this one is also for a select group... is this good for the games economy! don't think so...
    after that 'thing' with the walicorn, it would have been nice if everyone who already has pinky could get the second wali...
    but then again.. who am i? just another screamer in the desert...
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I won't get this goal either in my game, so I can't help with goals. If you are doing this goal, can you please record your posts like this:

Step x - name
    1. [what to do] skip x gems

I'll put them into post 2 later. I can't be online today, I have urgent business to attend to. So if I can get some help today that would be awesome. Thanks! SW.

Executive Chef
    Can't you look back in the hub or is it different ..

wooo hoooo....love a second chance to get the pink alicorn! I'm not disappointed AT.ALL. Thanks!!

Nightclub Owner
    Sad I could have used my huge stash of pink stones left over from the last pinky.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrta5 View Post
    You are not alone usually we all enjoy to play this game but not a good update for two weeks is a long time waiting for a new and fun goal almost everyone got the pink Alicorn happy for the people that don't have it but disappointed for we players that don't have much to do in the game only have sister,sister goal to finish Can you pls do a new update for all the people that are playing this game ? I'm sorry for the complain but we really need something fun and new to do in ours kingdom right now 😢
    I'm embarrassed to admit how much I used to love this game - and how much money I've spent. Why would TL alienate their long-time players?! At least offer stuff for gems that we want! ::::sulks in corner::: I don't even look forward to Thursday's anymore.m
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I won't get this goal either in my game, so I can't help with goals. If you are doing this goal, can you please record your posts like this:

Step x - name
    1. [what to do] skip x gems

I'll put them into post 2 later. I can't be online today, I have urgent business to attend to. So if I can get some help today that would be awesome. Thanks! SW.
    I'll post pics but I generally don't skip with gems unless i've run out of time so I won't post another til some time tomorrow.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 02-26-15 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Removal of non needed quote

Not a chance I can finish that... I have a mithril in one forge that still has about 24 hours... This stinks.. If I can't do the bid for the pink sapphire, is that it? No Ali?

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast