Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/26/15 The Pink Alicorn is back!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Pfft. Hmphf. :/

No pink alicorn in the market for purchase option either??
    I'm sure it would mess with the game's "economy."
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Host(ess)
    Happy for players who didn't get it last year; otherwise, VALENTINE'S DAY WAS TWO WEEKS AGO! Is there something the developers couldn't release in time for Christmas that we'll see next week? Will there be a Mardi Gras theme for St. Patrick's Day? Themed items and story lines belong in their logical season or saved for next year. I am Disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    I waited whole year to buy the second pinky (

I have to say that I am a little disappointed as well. Very happy for the players who get the option to have the pink alicorn now but this is two weeks in a row that there is no update for me. I am bored!

Rhino Keeper
    Another disappointing Thursday after the stolen alicorn debacle. Instead of offering yet another pink alicorn, it would have been nice to have seen a true olive branch and the re release of the love shack instead.

An another week an "update" really isn't an update. Perhaps it could said "we are releasing old content this week" or "spend money week" instead of update. Or "today's update is available only to those players level 60 or higher who live in a country ending in the letter "y" and have blue eyes".

Update says something new to the game.
    Last edited by enaid03; 02-26-15 at 01:18 PM.

That is a great thought for those that don't have one but for those of us that do...there's bothing this week?? There's a bunch of items a lot of us don't have from vday 2013 like the love shack. Why not make an update with options so those who missed something can have something. This is the second week in a row there's no update for me. I actually got excited again. I probably won't even check next week.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait....the gold ingot 2nd step...is get 40 in 24 hours?!?
    In the forge I swear it said 5 minutes till ready....when I clicked the timer it said 30 minutes....huh?
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Farm Supplier

I'm tired and disappointed too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HistoryGirl7 View Post
    Omg. Really? I usually don't complain but geeze. Thanks for nothing.
    You are not alone usually we all enjoy to play this game but not a good update for two weeks is a long time waiting for a new and fun goal almost everyone got the pink Alicorn happy for the people that don't have it but disappointed for we players that don't have much to do in the game only have sister,sister goal to finish Can you pls do a new update for all the people that are playing this game ? I'm sorry for the complain but we really need something fun and new to do in ours kingdom right now 😢

Executive Chef
    Nice idea offering pink ali to those who missed it last year.. but offering love shack to those who didn't have would have been a great idea too.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 02-26-15 at 01:26 PM.

Host(ess)
    24 hrs for 40 " gold bars" looking items...
    I have work tomorrow, no wifi. Count 9 hours off for that, finallly sleep, since baby is at granny, i'm sure i wont make that!!!
    Into the next goal then...

Rob

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast