Thread: Boutique is out of sync

Boutique is out of sync

Hello,

since this week I have massive problems with my fashion story. I order things from the catalog, log out, log in and there are all gone. Also the sign "Our boutique is out of snyc" appears.

Before this week I had this problems sometimes too, approximately once or twice a week. But now I can't order anything, because it's all gone, when I log in again.

Can somebody help me? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini and mobile internet. Until last week it always worked fine.

Greetz

Pinki

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about that! Seems like you are encountering some sync errors. When this happens, you may notice your coins, items your just bought, or some progress lost. This usually happens because you game reverted a couple of minutes back to a previous save point. We suggest visiting a neighbor and going back to your boutique after to make sure that your progress saved. Hope that helps!

Hello SparklyOctopus,

thanks for your reply. I read that it could help to visit a neighbor, too. But I can't even visit them. When I open the "social" tab with "community" and "neighbors" it's just Loading, and loading, and loading... I can't see my neighbors. So I tried to trick a little bit and wanted to visit somebody, who wrote on my wall, but then only the "Processing" tab appears and it takes a very, very long time until I can visit that boutique. And when I come back to my own store the ordered clothes are gone again

Executive Chef
    Have you check your wifi or cell connection? Have you tried restarting your device? Are you using more than one device to log into your games?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

I recognized now, that it better works , when I don't log me out . I just use the Home Button of my device to end the game. Then the problem doesn't appear that often. Maybe a next update will fix the problem.

Farm Supplier
    I fixed this issue on all games by simply calling up the list of community members before logging off. Looking at neighbor list doesn't always work as well, but if you're going to get an "out of sync" message, it usually comes as you look at the community list so you can quick check your order.