Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Sale

Executive Chef

St. Patrick's Day Sale

Posting this separately so it won't get buried at the update thread.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the pics Pepper!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for this. Not big on St Patty's day but some of the items are really cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Brilliantly done, Pepperwoo, that's so helpful...much appreciated!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks again and always pepperwoo for your contributions to the forums! So helpful!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

I just wanted to say that I really really really like these new type of sales we've been getting lately, that last a good amount of time, enough to decide what we want and earn/buy enough curency to buy all the items we want. This is a huge step up from the brief 3 or 6 day LTO's.

Ever since they started with these new longer time sales, I've had more time to think about my purchases and thus buy a LOT more than I would've bought from a short few days sale. Thank you TL for giving us such enticing opportunities to obtain items that we've been eyeing for years and didn't have any access to.

Also, if possible, whenever we have this type of sale, can you guys please forward all the Limited Time Offers to the front of the row so it's easier to find?

Can we please get a nice long sale in Fashion Story too?

P.S. Thank you again Pepperwoo for posting such big and clear pictures of everything that's on sale.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 02-26-15 at 12:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    Huh...I hadn't really been looking at what was in the sale until today, because I was going to decorate for st. Patrick's day today, but there really isn't very much decor. I guess I'll do a lot of garden stuff. Weird, because bakery has a ton of st paddy's day displays.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

The lucky westie is so tiny! Still unsure if it's worth to get or not. There's nothing much to get from this sales.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

Posting this separately so it won't get buried at the update thread.
    PepperWoo, you do such an amazing job of creating these combo graphics! Will you please create one for the Christmas items placed on sale today, and post it on the new thread (or make your own thread)? Thank you for sharing your awesomeness with us!

Rhino Keeper
    I would buy the "Blarney Stone" cuz it's really cute but i can't it cuz I know that's not what the real Blarney Stone looks like & it has nothing to do with St Patrick's day...the Trekkie in me believes Spock would be proud Long Live!
    P.S I bought 50 lucky rainbows...it's not hoarding if it's in a game..right?!
    Last edited by dll137; 03-05-15 at 03:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast